Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Ya the white bottle is nothing but bunch of oils (rose hip etc). IMAO, its over-price!

@veronika23It is a brand created by a Canadian You tuber and very much hyped. People go as far as adding the oils to their cream products right in the pan (personally cringe at this) and even on their beautyblender. I feel it's bit over hyped and not my cup of tea at all - Oils are tricky and this one isn't cheap. Also not falling for this unicorn tears cash grab. 

I've seen lots of Youtubers/IGers add a drop of oil to their cream contours (not just the unicorn tears). I saw a Wayne Goss video awhile back about adding a drop of oil to your foundation/cream products to make it blend better/have a nicer finish? When I add a drop of oil to my foundation (on the back of my hand) it does mean I need a little less product, but the last few times I did this, I actually got little red bumps on weird places on my face. Not sure if it's just the oil I'm using, though. Didn't see enough benefit to keep using this technique!

It is a little icky adding straight to the pan, though...

@AnewxaWow! Good to know!!! Thanks so much! I guess I'll wait and see on the price and do more research.

Yup definately wait to see actual reviews. I am more risky with makeup than skincare. There is way too much PR and affiliate products sent out from her so it seems "everyone" loves it.

Anybody who ordered the Unicorn Brushes from Unicorn Lashes- have you gotten your brushes yet?  I got a shipping notice on Nov 6th, but it still says waiting for parcel all this time later when I go to the DPD tracking page. I've written to Mel Blue to ask if she actually shipped them or what and haven't heard anything from her.

Hey @prettyinpa I ordered during the first pre-sale and received mine on 11/9.  I also received 2 emails with tracking numbers but only one of them worked.  I think they shipped out later than originally intended (the first batch was supposed to go out on 10/31).  Have you heard back from her?  Hopefully this gets resolved soon!

@michelleshops-   Thanks for the info. I also ordered mine during the pre-sale and got an email with a tracking number on Nov 6th. It still says waiting for the package, even after all this time. I've written to Mel Blue twice with no reply, so if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'm going to file a PayPal claim. I  don't want to be out $80, yikes..

Any luck @prettyinpa?  I'm so bummed for you!

@michelleshops- Maybe some luck. I filed a PayPal claim and she wants a different shipping address, so I supplied one, we'll see if anything happens. A shame that I had to file a claim before anything got done, though.

Spectrum Collections brushes (this is the company that makes the mermaid ones)

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 7.16.24 PM.png

These are really cute, I love the mermaid ones, they look so nice on my dresser!

Which set @prettyinpa? The new bomb shell one, the siren or the glam clam?

I got the siren eye and siren face set. They didn't have the whole kit with the brush roll available when I ordered and I was too impatient to wait! lol

Oh oh ok. They are very pretty!

Happy Friday!!  Sorry if these guys are re-posts, but they're too adorable ๐Ÿ™‚

I found them online at Claire's!  I think they are the same, just coming in different sizes

20255_1.jpg20255_2.jpg

They're really cute! I have both the unicorn and mermaid Pusheen for my little girl. They're both about 9" or so. Nice and soft, too! I think Hot Topic carries them as well...

Those Pusheens are so cute, they would make great stocking stuffers! 

Happy Friday!!!

Unicorn-and-Pusheen-pusheen-the-cat-33328419-250-250.gif

I saw this the other day and had to save it for all the mermaids here.

Mermaids on a Budget

Spoiler

@pixiedust2 - you're the great lover of pugs, right?

merpug.png

Mermaid Gifts

Spoiler

hahah this is so cute!

and I definitely saw a tank version of this somewhere for us humans. 

3 Replies
testing