Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty!

Thank you! Smiley Happy I wasnt toooo happy with the palette! idki if it was the base or i was just not in a mood to do my makeup yesterday cause im still not feeling so well ._.

Aw, sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!  Get better soon!! 

I did neutral eyes with a pop of yellow, and a bold lip. I didn't take a close up before messing everything up (taking the lipstick off so i could eat), but here's a selfie I took for instagram to show off my arm muscles..lol, sorry, but i'm proud of that little thing.

anyways~

It's great to rock those muscles - I do the same! Be proud of your strength! You're looking beautiful today, and I absolutely love your necklace and dress!

thank you! I've been working hard at the gym, so i'm happy/proud to have a tiny bit of muscle to show off my hard work Smiley Happy

and this is probably my new favorite dress...I don't usually get super girly dresses, but I really like this one!

I'm a workout and fitness fanatic, too, so I completely understand. It's such an awesome feeling when you can actually feel yourself getting stronger and stronger every week. Keep up the great work!

Hourglass Immaculate in Shell

Benefit Bella Bamba

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Fearless

Sephora Smoothing and Brightening Concealer in Radiant Peach

Stila All Over Shimmer

ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Soul

TF Chocolate Bar Palette

Sephora Smartliner

MUFE Aqua Eyes

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Lancome Doll Eyes

Benefit They're Real!

OCC Lip Tar in Clockwork

Today I'm wearing the PTR CC cream, YSL Babydoll Mascara, KVD liquid liner. Naked 3 palette, Illamasqua Blush in Lover, Anastasia Brow Wiz and Buxom Lipstick in Nudist.

<3 Melissa

So pretty! I wish I had mad eyeshadow skills like that. i am such an amateur still. 

Thank you! I seriously watch so many tutorials, it was only like a year ago that I'd just swipe a solid color across my lids, smudge on some pencil liner and be done. YouTube is the best!

those are some FIERCE brows!

i'm quite proud of them. i think i'm giving kiki a run for her money! 

Gorgeous lip colour!

you ladies crack me up! 

i may or may not have scared small children today

I made two small children very happy today, so I've got you covered, sparklekai. I have these paper rockets from McDonald Happy meal years ago just gathering dust, and someone brought his kids in to the office so I gave the boy the paper rocket and the girl a fan with teddy bear printed on it. They were as excited to receive them as I am to receive TSBs, definitely better use than being tucked away in the corner of a drawer. ^.^

You  did good Beautytester.

This is what im literally wearing right now ^_^ . I used the galaxy chic palette! was in a cleopatra mood haha, i DID NOT wear this out or to work <_<

Now I REALLY want that galaxy chic palette! Holy moly! Also that lippie is gorgeous Smiley Happy

Well, Thats actually a shadow from the galaxy palette! I apply alittle bit of lipgloss to my lips first then dabbed on the shadow on my lips ^_^ . Thank you, and yes you should get it.. its very beautiful

This is really pretty.  

So I've found a super cheap dupe of Too Faced Candlelight glow, and I've been loving it! It's by Bonne belle, and called Blush Glow. 

Nothing crazy about today's makeup, pretty simple neutral stuff, but wanted to show off the dupe! (I have a bit of sparkle fallout on my cheeks from my eyeshadow, whoops!)

Also need to practice my brows more... sigh. I can't get them to look clean. 

I love your eyeshadow here, it's so subtle, but so gorgeous at the same time. As for your eyebrows, they look fine to me, but if you want them to be cleaned up, you can always take an angled brush and concealer around the edges, then blend out. That'll make it a smooth, even line. Beautiful look!

33,247 Replies