Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It was my first time using it, and I mostly loved it.  Thanks again!  The blush was insanely pretty and did not disappear on me as fast as some others.  Only the bright pink shade of the eyeshadow had fallout, so I was happy the other three did not.  The highlighter may be a little too much when used straight down my nose though.  It made my nose look SHINY, but it looked good on my brow bone, my cupid's bow and above the apples of my cheeks.  The gloss I used looked so pretty in the package, but it barely showed up on my lips.  It was the darker one too, so I am afraid the lighter one will not show up at all.

Overall, I would easily give the palette an 8.5 out of ten, knocking .5 for the sheerness of the gloss, .5 for the too shiny highlighter and .5 for the slight fallout on one shadow shade.  I would definitely recommend it and am grateful you got it "for me."  You were way to sweet not to return it.  Thanks!!!

Hooray!!! Its pretty great, not perfect but pretty good. So glad you like it! I too was disappointed in the sheerness of the gloss but I think EB is for a more natural look.

What a fresh, natural look. I love your eyes. I haven't tried any Edward Bess. How does he compare to other brands?

Thanks.

I am definitely a fan.  It is slightly higher end than most of my products, and I could tell.  Only one of the four eyeshadow shades had fall out, they blended very easily and the colors meshed really well together.  While the lip gloss was a little sheer for my taste, I like the way it felt.  The way this palette smells is amazing too.  It smells like fresh berries (no joke).  The blush is amazing.  It went on so nicely and stayed put.  I think the highlighter may be a little shiny in some places for me, so I need to play around with it more to find better uses.

Prior to this palette, I only owned a lipstick.  I like the lipsticks in this line too.  They are very creamy and have decent staying power.

The lipsticks are a must have!!! Smiley Wink

I haven't posted in a while... I haven't really been doing anything new haha. I'm going on a date tonight and I wanted to keep it semi-natural looking but still be me, so of course I had to do a small winged liner. Plus, my clothes are super bright, so I felt it was probably best Smiley Tongue haha.

Just used DiorSkin Nude 001 BB cream, Naked 3 on my eyes, KVD liner, Blinc mascara, Tarte brow mousse, YSL K&B on the cheeks, and Dior Fluid Stick in Rieuse on lips. Simple simple.

2014-06-20 09.21.30.jpg

2014-06-20 09.21.31.jpg

I agree with everyones compliments!  Your looks is so well put-together & chic!  & that necklace... love it!

xo, Mia

Your eyebrows are perfect! 

I love your looks, you always look so classy! 

Have fun on the date you look amazing! Nice to see you post a look, I've missed ya!

You look fab, of course, but the heck with that! Have a great time on the date! Smiley Happy

Yes, you need to post more, because I missed your pretty face.  This is a great natural look with a pretty pop of color on your lips.

Very nice look. I like your necklace with your top and sweater. Have fun on your date.

You look so pulled together cause that lippy looks like it matches your shirt still Even though it's all a toned down look.  You look so graceful yet bright and peppy!  Have fun on your date! 

You look gorgeous! Everything is perfect! Have fun tonight Smiley Happy

I love this look! I wish I could pull off yellow as well as you do! Have a great date tonight!

Thanks! I actually have a hard time pulling off yellow... so I ahve to go with lemon-coloured neons. It looks a bit warmer in this photo, but it's definitely a cooler colour. And thank you! It should be fun!

Great look! I love how everything works together so cohesively! Loud, bright, and fun colors for wardrobe, flattering, complimentary make up that doesn't make the look too busy, and just a great hint of shine and sparkle with your lips, piecing, and necklace! The blue stone really brings out the blue in your eyes too with everything going on!

Aww thanks lylysa! Smiley Very Happy I may have squealed a little that the makeup guru on BT gave me a compliment! haha Smiley Tongue

Aww gawsh! ^_^ You're going to make me blush!

I hope you have fun on your date, cuz we all know you're looking head to toe fabulous! 

Hehe! And thanks lylysa! Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies