Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

So natural! So beautiful! I so love pink! 😍 I want to hire you as a fashion consultant. 🤗😘 I always love what you wear! 😍

@NiKay08 Thank you so much for your kind words. You are so sweet ☺️

Happy New Year my friend @NiKay08 ! You should tag the person you are responding to in your comments, they are too nice to risk for the recipient to miss them. Tagging that person notifies him/her that there is a comment and that way there is no chance to miss it. I am sure I have missed some of your comments and it hurts me just to think about it. You just press @ and a list of users will pop up, being the first one the one you are responding to. You click it and that person will be tagged and notified. That way we won’t ever miss any of your sweet comments! 🤗

Thank you, my friend.  I will start doing that. Happy New Year! 🤗😘🤗😘 @Saradestin 

Wow @SportyGirly125 This look is spectacular! 😵😵😵😍😍😍 You look stunning! 

@Saradestin Aww thank you so much! 😊

Used the new #Melt Cosmetics Mini Bad Side Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette Air and the sample of KVD Beauty Good Apple Lightweight Full-Coverage Cream Foundation Balm Light 008  

61821434-4A2C-4E03-BF8A-2840D0E27208.jpeg

5DC93196-AF42-426B-A816-4757A4A6062C.jpeg

73C6B16A-1920-4273-841B-F2B863952937.jpeg

@AznAngelLiz  You are looking great in all of these Melt Zodiac palette’s.  Your lip look is also lovely 🌹

@AznAngelLiz I've always been so curious about that Kvd foundation balm,,, thoughts?? Gorgeous beauty 

Loving everything about this look!! Very soft yet bold at the same time! @AznAngelLiz 😍🤩

Very pretty! 😍

@AznAngelLiz @Pretty look 

Such a beautiful look @AznAngelLiz 

So beautiful @AznAngelLiz! That eyeshadow palette looks so pretty!

@AznAngelLiz the palette looks great on you! how are you liking the KVD balm? im interested in the texture of it, and your skin looks so glowy!

ps - what are you wearing on your lips? its the perfect mix of pigmented and glossy 😍

@cianni I Iike the coverage so far, but because this was a sample pack, I couldn’t get the right shade and it’s annoying me a little 🙄 the highlighter I used was Cookie from the Benefit Cosmetics Cheeks Stars Reunion Tour: Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter Palette Dallas, Sugarbomb, Cookie, Georgia, Hoola 

For the lips, I used Lina Choo’s Botticelli lipstick and NYX Crème Brûlée butter gloss on top. 

@AznAngelLiz thanks for the details! i havent tried Linda Choo yet, but the butter gloss is a staple. the sample packs are so bad for that haha. if anything i end up finding what my shade isnt 🙄 and cookie is the perfect glow. i dont reach for a more "natural" highlight often, but everytime i see someone wearing one, im obsessed with how theyre glowing

@lmaster  Beautiful, love the pink 🌹

Thank you so much lovely @Cissy63 🥰

Living for this pink look! @lmaster 🤩

25,665 Replies
testing