Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Such amazing looks! Love the makeup and how each hairstyle accents your features  in such a beautiful way! These are such amazing photos too! @JoSometimes 💄🎀🙌

Ohhh staaahpp @peculiarzmakeup! You are too kind! I appreciate your words of encouragement. 😊

I love the natural hair photo!! @JoSometimes I completely agree with you, you baddie 😉

Hehehehe thank you @lmaster! I appreciate your support in this baddie endeavour! 😉

Soo cute! @JoSometimes  I'm glad you took this look out for an adventure. Definitely show this off.😉

Your makeup looks really good. Are you doing your eyebrows differently? 

@CynthieLu Thaaank you! It was a fun look to do. Most days, I just fill my brows with my pencil and soften/blend with the spoolie end.  Whenever I want to do a full beat, I map out my brows with my pencil, then outline them with concealer and blend it out. It gives it a nice crisp contrast. 

You look so cute!!! @JoSometimes 

Awww thank you @idanyd! 😊 ✌️

@JoSometimes @You look amazing 😍

Thank you thank you @SportyGirly125! That means a lot coming from you! 😊

1E83FC7C-F39E-456E-96F8-017850B6F7AB.jpeg

 i went with a little Dior theme.  I just put this ‘new’ palette in my cart and thought it looked very similar to one I had.  It’s just a new release of the same palette.  Dior Dior Forever Matte Skincare Foundation Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Refillable Triangular Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown Too Faced Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette 

@heartsmyface  Oh so pretty and fresh looking.  This lippie is lovely 🥰 

Lovely sun kissed glow @heartsmyface 

You are just GLOWING here @heartsmyface! Looove it! 🤩

@heartsmyface Stunning look. The Dior palette is beautiful on you. It looks like it would make a nice eyeshadow also. The TF looks like it has a lot of beautiful shades. I have not seen that one before.

Looking flawless and beautiful! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface you look gorgeous. Did you pick up the new version? It’s so deceptive that they say “new” and keep all the reviews but the product is reformulated so those might no longer apply.

@makeitup305 It’s not the new one but it’s still relatively new to me since I bought it and used it maybe five times before finding something else new.  Now you’ve got me wondering about whether there’s a difference in the formulas or whether they simply replenished it. 

@heartsmyface I’m assuming the formula is different since Dior has steadily been revamping its entire lineup. I need to swatch it next time I’m in store. I don’t think they’ve updated the ingredients on the website yet. 

Beautiful look! Amazing gaze. You look so pretty 💕 @heartsmyface 

@peculiarzmakeup  Why thank you!  I wish I could do ‘the gaze’ on command.  It just comes out once in a while 

25,412 Replies
testing