Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

This reminded me of an Alicia Keys song @SportyGirly125 I was like, this girl is on fire! 🔥😍

@CynthieLu Aww thank you ☺️❤️

A super natural look today for work using ND shadows. It always amazes me how good they are and how good they look on the eye, even though this palette is several years old. I'm also trying out the green Unleshia cusion and on of my Fwee pot blushes on the eyes and cheeks.

20240527_114903.jpg20240527_114858.jpg

I really liked how this look turned out yesterday. I hadn't done a winged liner in so long! It neds some work but I didn't want to mess it up so I left it. This was the Unleshia cushion again and another Fwee pot blush on the cheeks and lips. Klavuu and Judydoll eyeshadow singles on the eyes.

1.jpg

@makeitup305 you just looks so pretty and glowy!  That's the perfect way to style everyday glam.

wow, thanks so much @CookieGirl1 ! 

Stunning look! Love the shadow, such gorgeous colors, love those shades 🫶 @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup thank you!

Totally gorgeous looks! @makeitup305 I love the way you did your eyeshadows especially in the second photo, beautiful! Which ND palette is this??

@CynthieLu it's Biba but I switched out a bunch of the shades and didn't label them so it's anyone's guess what the shade names are lol I'm kicking myself for not lableing them first. Since I own almost every ND palette, incluing the 28 pans, I have no clue 😬

Thank you for sharing that 🙏🙏@makeitup305 It's beautiful on you! I was just curious which palette it was. 😍 I was going to guess it was Dream, but it's Biba? You make it look fantastic!

@CynthieLu I think some of the shades might be from the big 28-pan Green and Brown palette. I always found Biba to be a little warmer than I preferred for a neutral palette (with the exception of the bottom row). All my big ND palettes (with the exception of Star and Gold I think) and some of my midis are all rearranged. The fact that I can move stuff around is a big draw for me when it comes to ND (and other brands in general). Do you have a favorite ND palette? 

@makeitup305  gorgeous looks! I love your eyeshadow in the first look, it's so pretty! And so is that bright lip in the second look!

thanks @caitbird !

This is so beautiful @makeitup305 🌞

@lmaster thank you !

@makeitup305 @You look amazing 

@SportyGirly125 thanks so much!

These are fantastic looks @makeitup305! I love how you did the eye makeup in the second photo! 💖

Thanks so much @JoSometimes 

Friday night at home and streaming on twitch. 

IMG_1374.jpeg

Saturday Afternoon at Anime North convention. I was cosplaying earlier in the day but it got too hot to continue wearing so I changed. 

IMG_1522.jpeg

A pair of girl-mode looks using my usual makeup kit.  

Stunning looks! Absolutely adore the glow, and the pink is just wonderful. Looks great 🎀 @JoSometimes 

testing