Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@CynthieLu @Thank you ☺️

@SportyGirly125 You look gorgeous, and definitely captured the boho wedding makeup look. I love the dress, too.

@PrettyPaint Thank you ☺️ 

Just a quick light base using the Kevyn Aucoin skin tint with some Laura Mercier concealer. I skipped eye cream but I think this concealer needs it. I'm trying out the new SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick in 02 Light Medium. On me, I think it's more of a bronzer but it gives almost a natural brown tan. I'm also trying out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 105 Twinkle Twinkle which is stunnig. I used the mattes from ND Mini Biba but this shade is stunning. I'm also using the new ND Beautifier which is a love. 

20240428_162818.jpg

so lovely! @makeitup305 

thank you @idanyd !

@makeitup305  you look gorgeous! Lovely glowy skin, and your brows look fantastic too! 😍

Thank you @caitbird !

Omg Kevin Aucoin @makeitup305 ! I miss him and his contour powder so much. I'm definitely now thinking about buying direct...

More importantly, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! So Fresh 🥰

@jaaayp thank you! I had a good experience buying direct over the holidays. They had like 30 or 35% Off I can't remember. I got the skin tint and the face sticks. They're nice for a more subtle look but I think I like his original contour the best still. I had the contour palette with the cream and powder contour and highlighters for the longest time.

Gotta keep my eye out @makeitup305 I honestly think that his contour powder lasted me years and I use it till the last dust of the pan.. tell me more about this skintint........ 🤭

@jaaayp it's super light coverage but a little builable and has a nice finish. HOWEVER, it smells real bad. Like bug spray. And it's not expired. I emailed CS and they said that's just the way that it smells. Based on that alone, I can't recommend it.

Like bug spray.... CS said that's the way it smells... (do they smell all products???) Interesting @makeitup305 .... very... interesting 🤔🤔🤔🤔

@jaaayp lol they didn’t say that exactly but they assured me that other people had commented on the scent and that people either loved it or hated it. They assured me that it wasn’t expired (I sent them the batch number). They offered to refund it but they don’t offer return shipping labels so I would have had to pay for the return shipping and handling, so I just kept it. I don’t smell it after I apply it so I’ll keep using it but I just wouldn’t recommend it. 

@makeitup305 You look beautiful! I'm wanting to try out that contour stick.

@PrettyPaint Thank you! I’ve only tried it twice so far and it’s good. I have to be careful because it is quite creamy and if I’m not careful when I blend it, it can get a little all over the place. I prefer WA Biscuit, I think, but for the price this is a good option. I also really like the shade in this one. I have some comparison swatches in the Swatch thread.

@makeitup305  Perfect! I'll go check out your swatches. ❤️

@makeitup305 it all works for you,  lovely 

@CorgiMommy thank you!

You made a beautiful and fresh look here 💘 Oooh I'm so curious about ND's new complexion products. @makeitup305 🤩 You really like her new beautifier?

@CynthieLu I really do. I mean, it’s a highlighter so how revolutionary can it be? But I do like the finish that it gives when you buff it in. I want to try it the way ND did in her video- with the serum mixed into the powder while underpainting. I have all her other highlighters so I can compare them for you if you like. 

23 Replies
testing