Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@JoSometimes we are not in touch, actually we both waited tables at outback steakhouse over 20 years ago, and like so many friends I had then, we just moved on with life, I do miss those days

@lmaster Aww I see. At least the good memories are still there!

@JoSometimes looking good 

Thank you @CorgiMommy!

Your hair is lovely! @JoSometimes  I use the playa dry shampoo spray but I don’t think it’s a hair spray though 

Aww thank you @idanyd! I will check into Playa more. Even if they don’t have what I’m looking for, the dive down the rabbit hole might help me find something. 😊

@JoSometimes  super cute look! I love the hair too!

Thank you @caitbird! That haircut was much needed and overdue. 

@JoSometimes Lovely look ❤️

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

@JoSometimes MAGIC HOUR LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU. IM SO JEALOUS IT LOOKED SO ORANGEY ON MEEEEEE. do I need to retry 🤔

Awww thanks @jaaayp. I’m dark for a Filipino and I have a warm undertone, so that probably helps. By all means, try again! What’s wrong with a little orange glow?

IMG_4927.jpeg

IMG_4915.jpeg

Something a little more glam forMakeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 

At first, I wanted to try a halo eye look but I couldn’t quite get it right, so I pivoted to something else. I used a multi-chrome eyeshadow as a liner along with SEPHORA COLLECTION Intense Felt-Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner 02 - Satin Chocolate Brown. It’s supposed to shift from gold to peach. I’ve used it as part of another pervious look but it’s my first time trying out a more glam look while in guy-mode. 

I’m also really loving this lippie from L’Oreal. It’s Divine Wine from their Colour Riche line, which is supposed to be a dupe of MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Diva. I haven’t swatched the Mac one to confirm but I like the shade. 

Gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍 @JoSometimes 

Thank you @idanyd! 😊

@JoSometimes  this is such a pretty eye look, and I love your red lippie too!

Aww thanks @caitbird! I’ve always loved red lippies and this one quickly became one of my favourites. 😊

@JoSometimes Diva looks great on you. It is a great shade for fall (or anytime).

Thank you @Mellmars1185! It’s a nice red subtle red. I still love my bright reds though. ❤️

Diva is a deep shade, way different than your pictures,  @JoSometimes . Not able to swatch Diva right now .

@Girly2Shoes Interesting… I did blot it like three times to get it more sheer so that might be it. Even if it’s not quite a match, I’m happy with the colour. 😊

1 Reply
testing