Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

Thank you so much @idanyd! 😊

Great lipstick @JoSometimes and love your hoop earrings.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes! 😊

@JoSometimes Beautiful bright look!

Thank you @Mellmars1185! 😊

@JoSometimes @So bright and cheery. Love this look on you 😍 It’s giving me Kiki’s delivery service vibes. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! It’s gotta be my big red bow. 🎀

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous @JoSometimes! I love your look! And your matching bow makes it even more perfect! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @Saradestin! Your words always mean a lot! 😊

@JoSometimes .  I love the lip color on you.  It really is beautiful.

Also your brows are perfect for you.

The bow would have been fine for the malls I go to.

It is really a very beautiful look.

@LesbianWanabee Red is my go-to lip colour. This one was leaning a bit on the orange side, but the camera adjustments removed that.

Brows are one of the hard things for me to do. I have eczema in that area and they’re starting to thin out in certain spots. I also have a hard time keeping them subtle looking. 

And thank you for your compliment about my bow! I have worn it before in the mall and total strangers made positive comments about it. I felt like it was too much for just running around doing errands and didn’t want to be fussing with it while I was shopping. It does make for some cute photos though. 😊

For the photos thou, the bow is perfect 🥰 I think it's fab!  💞 

You're looking gorgeous, very pretty use of colors for your eyeshadow too @JoSometimes 😍 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I picked it up last month on my birthday. The colours looked really spring/summery and it was the first time I saw ColourPop. I couldn’t pass on it. 

I completely understand the pull of a palette that calls to you @JoSometimes 😉 I fully support that purchase 🩷💛🧡

Thank you for understand me @CynthieLu! I should also thank you for enabling my now frequent trips to Marshall’s/Winners. I found a 2nd winners a block away from the first one, which is a block away from Marshall’s. Three stores, all within a minute from each other! Not sure why they’d want to compete with themselves but that just means more selection for me!

I'm kinda jealous of all the shopping available around you 😉 @JoSometimes We have 1 small Marshall's and 1 small Winners and they are far apart. I suppose it is better for my lack of will power...and my bank account at the end of the day 😂

I know what you mean @CynthieLu. I’ve had my share of small town living. While I love the peace and quiet and lack of traffic, I also like being able to run out and grab what I need when I need it instead of waiting for shipping. 

How awesome is this look!!! @AznAngelLiz 

Gorgeous look and love your top!! @AznAngelLiz 😍

@AznAngelLiz Gorgeous look!

testing