Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Today's makeup look

Todays makeup look! πŸ’œπŸ˜ I went with a more purple color. Do you have any recomended colors that you like and think i should use next time? Also, do you think i use too many bright colors? I'm happy to hear any feedback from everyone πŸ’–πŸ’…πŸ’„

Re: Today's makeup look

Hi @SparklesMan,

I love this look on you! Purple looks amazing on you as well. What lipstick are you wearing? πŸ™‚

Best Regards,

❀️ Raquel

Thank you so much @RaquelBT! πŸ’œ I'm very happy you like it πŸ˜„ the lipstick is Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid Lipstick Vintage πŸ’–πŸ’„πŸ’‹

@SparklesMan - You're welcome! Thank you for sharing the lipstick shade with me! @ZakiyaBT and I were talking about purple lipsticks earlier, so we must try this one! 

Best Regards,

❀️ Raquel 

Well i hope you and @ZakiyaBT enjoy using this lipstick! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’œπŸ’„πŸ’‹ @RaquelBT

@SparklesMan Your eyes and lips are poppin! I think I have to go get this one! 

You're so sweet!!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’– Thanks so much @ZakiyaBT! πŸ’œπŸ’‹

Love how you matched the eye and lip! Bright colours are so fun. I bet a dark vampy red would look amazing on you for fall.

Thank you so much @elise222! πŸ’œ and that's a great idea that i will make sure i do and share β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’„β˜ΊοΈ

Hi @SparklesMan

Wow, your look is amazing! You are so talented. I'm not a big fan of pink or purple personally... but you rock it! I'm actually tempted to try...

Also, what would you say is your number one makeup tip? I ask because I've noticed that guys who wear makeup always look so incredibly flawless and gorgeous! Is there some secret, classified makeup trick that all the gents know that the ladies somehow missed?!

Thanks! You look fantastic!

❀️

Hi @blackdragon! You are soooo nice!!! Thank you so much for those complements ☺️ And as for any makeup tip i'm sorry but i don't really have one. I just apply makeup until i feel like it looks like what i'm thinking of. I actually was hoping to get some makeup tips and ideas from all of the super talented ladies on here! πŸ’– thanks again for being so nice πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’‹

@SparklesMan
@SparklesMan wrote:

Also, do you think i use too many bright colors?

What? Huh? I can't comprehend this question? Too many brights? Is there even such a thing? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 

Lookin' good!  πŸ˜„

πŸ˜‚ thank you so much @RGbrown! I really love bright colors and i just wanted to see what some with more experience thought of my makeup looks. πŸ’– i feel so happy knowing people like my looks, since i started doing makeup i feel so much more in touch with my feminine side which is how i've felt for a long time but was to nervous to actually carry out in public β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ’„πŸ’…πŸ’‹

@SparklesMan Your eyeshadow is well-blended and works great with your skin tone! And it looks like you’re a pro when it comes to applying full lashes! Mine only look that good when I use the Sephora makeup try-on app haha πŸ˜‚  

I don’t think anyone around here will discourage you from using β€œtoo many” bright colours. We pretty much all live for gorgeous shades and working our individuality πŸ’œ Keep working yours. 

P.S. I saw in one of your other posts that you were getting your legs waxed for the first time. How did it go? 😊

Awww, thank you so much @PinkEvergreen! I feel so happy after reading your comment! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’ž and yes i got my legs waxed and it hurt a little but the woman waxing my legs was really kind and comforting and made me feel more relaxed about finishing waxing both of my legs 😁 now both of my legs feel as smooth as silk and i'm loving it! πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’œ

@SparklesMan I honestly couldn’t think of anything encouraging AND truthful to say about the waxing because I personally hate every minute of it lol 😩 I’m glad it went well and that you had a nice aesthetician. It makes all the difference 😊

Keep experimenting with your favourite colours and posting! πŸ’‹

@PinkEvergreen Thank you so much! πŸ’žI will definitely keep posting and sharing and experiementing with my favorite colors β˜ΊοΈπŸ’„πŸ’…πŸ’‹πŸ’–

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 56 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2