cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Today's makeup look

Todays makeup look! 💜😁 I went with a more purple color. Do you have any recomended colors that you like and think i should use next time? Also, do you think i use too many bright colors? I'm happy to hear any feedback from everyone 💖💅💄

Re: Today's makeup look

Hi @Anonymous,

I love this look on you! Purple looks amazing on you as well. What lipstick are you wearing? 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @RaquelBT! 💜 I'm very happy you like it 😄 the lipstick is Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid Lipstick Vintage 💖💄💋

@Anonymous - You're welcome! Thank you for sharing the lipstick shade with me! @ZakiyaBT and I were talking about purple lipsticks earlier, so we must try this one! 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Anonymous Insider

Well i hope you and @ZakiyaBT enjoy using this lipstick! ☺️💜💄💋 @RaquelBT

@Anonymous Your eyes and lips are poppin! I think I have to go get this one! 

Anonymous Insider

You're so sweet!!! ☺️💖 Thanks so much @ZakiyaBT! 💜💋

Love how you matched the eye and lip! Bright colours are so fun. I bet a dark vampy red would look amazing on you for fall.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @elise222! 💜 and that's a great idea that i will make sure i do and share ❤️💋💄☺️

Anonymous Insider

Hi @blackdragon! You are soooo nice!!! Thank you so much for those complements ☺️ And as for any makeup tip i'm sorry but i don't really have one. I just apply makeup until i feel like it looks like what i'm thinking of. I actually was hoping to get some makeup tips and ideas from all of the super talented ladies on here! 💖 thanks again for being so nice 😊💜💋

@Anonymous
@Anonymous wrote:

Also, do you think i use too many bright colors?

What? Huh? I can't comprehend this question? Too many brights? Is there even such a thing? 😛 😛 😛 

Lookin' good!  😄

Anonymous Insider

😂 thank you so much @RGbrown! I really love bright colors and i just wanted to see what some with more experience thought of my makeup looks. 💖 i feel so happy knowing people like my looks, since i started doing makeup i feel so much more in touch with my feminine side which is how i've felt for a long time but was to nervous to actually carry out in public ☺️💕💄💅💋

@Anonymous Your eyeshadow is well-blended and works great with your skin tone! And it looks like you’re a pro when it comes to applying full lashes! Mine only look that good when I use the Sephora makeup try-on app haha 😂  

I don’t think anyone around here will discourage you from using “too many” bright colours. We pretty much all live for gorgeous shades and working our individuality 💜 Keep working yours. 

P.S. I saw in one of your other posts that you were getting your legs waxed for the first time. How did it go? 😊

Anonymous Insider

Awww, thank you so much @PinkEvergreen! I feel so happy after reading your comment! ☺️💞 and yes i got my legs waxed and it hurt a little but the woman waxing my legs was really kind and comforting and made me feel more relaxed about finishing waxing both of my legs 😁 now both of my legs feel as smooth as silk and i'm loving it! 😄💜💖💜

@Anonymous I honestly couldn’t think of anything encouraging AND truthful to say about the waxing because I personally hate every minute of it lol 😩 I’m glad it went well and that you had a nice aesthetician. It makes all the difference 😊

Keep experimenting with your favourite colours and posting! 💋

Anonymous Insider

@PinkEvergreen Thank you so much! 💞I will definitely keep posting and sharing and experiementing with my favorite colors ☺️💄💅💋💖

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
testing