Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Packaging Thread

Packaging plays a major role in beauty products. Brands put out releases with special LE packaging. How many times have you drooled over the compact itself or the box or jar? Some packaging is a work of art. This is a thread to show that extra swoon-worthy items you had to photograph and share. I'm a sucker for the PMG lipstick boxes and keep them all. Huda put out a number of lip sets in adorable tins (this tin sits on the bathroom counter). These are a few of my favorite items. Please share yours. I can't walt to see.Huda Contour and Strobe Lip SetHuda Contour and Strobe Lip Set

PMG MatteTrance ElsonPMG MatteTrance Elson

PMG LuxeTrance Sorry Not SorryPMG LuxeTrance Sorry Not Sorry

Re: The Packaging Thread

Hey, sometimes even lipstick needs Savin! @QueenMarceline 

Jill Stuart is the brand I can’t get enough of.  Everything is so delicate and princessy.  Not here are all the makeup bags, clothing pieces, towels and purses and tea set I also enjoy from her collection.  Like how am I supposed to resist anything she releases? 

A4CAC9E4-9201-456C-8D50-D0753858909E.jpeg

@heartsmyface that's a princesses dream right there!

@lmaster If only I could wear it al at once!  😄

@heartsmyface So pretty!

I'm an admitted sucker for packaging. I've been eyeing down the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Wedding Belles lipstick and I LOVE the color but the packaging is what really drew me in to even look at these colors. Although I have heard good things about this lippie, so sounds promising. Might be a future splurge 🙂

@QueenMarceline The packaging is beautiful! I think this shade would look beautiful on you!

@Mellmars1185 Me too. I really want the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Mrs. Kisses as well. Maybe sometime in the future (if this collection is still around) I can use it as my wedding lipstick. The theme is perfect.

@QueenMarceline   It’s very pretty and would be perfect for wedding makeup!   congratulations on your engagement! 

@heartsmyface I'm not engaged, Haha! I'm so sorry I really did make it sound like that but no I am not, however I am a weirdo who thinks about things like that in advance. 😁😂Gotta stay ready, you know? 

@QueenMarceline   Hahahah,  okay, gotcha.  Congratulations on finding your wedding lipstick then!  😆  

@heartsmyface Bahahhah! More like copying my friends wedding lipstick 😂

@QueenMarceline   Well she has good taste so why not?
Your future husband will be relieved you have one less thing to worry about with wedding planning.  

@heartsmyface Haha, ain't that the truth! 

@QueenMarceline Congratulations! Weddings are exciting! Do you have a date?

@Mellmars1185 Haha, nope! Just day-dreaming 😂, also because my good friend just had a wedding in December and she wore the Mrs Kisses from CT on her day. It looked stunning and is actually how I found out about the wedding themed collection. Had to ask her what lipstick she was wearing. I definitely need it in that shade 😜 maybe I'll manifest something. 

Paul & Joe is another brand that has cute packaging. I first saw P&J in a Montréal Shopper'sDM a few years ago, along with a big display of Anna Sui stuff... Swatched almost *everything*! sigh...those were the days.   I know this is an old Thread- but it's fab!

I love Anna Sui, too! I have these two compacts that I got from Beautylish years ago, and I still love them.

35643FE3-6D85-457D-8F4C-30212699234F.jpeg

@MvLL @danielledanielle Oh, how I miss the days when Shoppers still carried Anna Sui! Back then, I was in high school so I never bought any of the products, just ooo-ed and ah-ed when I passed by 🥺😍 nowadays, it’s so much harder to find Anna Sui items locally! These are some goodies I bought last year from a boutique shop near me (but they told me they will no longer get new shipments soon) and Beautylish.

6E2C440D-F159-4C1A-85BA-8F869D893EF3.jpeg

E6EE83F3-6079-48A3-BA47-21A3B2536D6D.jpeg

Clockwise from right:

Lipstick V 060

Lip Color I 600

Sui Black Powder Blush 401

Sui Black Powder S 300

Lipstick G 350

D4DEDC1C-BDAF-4C3C-82A6-DF9F5DEEB811.jpeg

Beautylish GWP - mirror book

So very unique!! @Guessgal