Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Gleam Girl took my literal breath away.

YES!!! @SportyGirly125 I'm loving these ๐Ÿ˜

I'm excited to expand my personal Sol de Janeiro collection with their new Shampoo & Conditioner Heart 

Brazilian Joiaโ„ข Shampoo + Conditioner Set

Spoiler
BRAZILIAN JOIAโ„ข SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER SET

A $58 value, yours for $45

5.0 star rating1 Review

Brazilian Joiaโ„ข Shampoo + Conditioner with Brazilian Crush Hair + Body Fragrance Mist

In Brazil, weโ€™re obsessed with healthy, strong, shiny, gorgeously scented hair โ€“ and this is the Brazilian Beauty trio to satisfy that obsession. Our long-awaited shampoo and conditioner is brimming with nourishing Brazilian ingredients for hair thatโ€™s 2x as strong.*

In the iconic Cheirosa โ€™62 fragrance (Brazilian Bum Bum Cream).

Our Brazilian Crush Hair + Body Fragrance Mist tops off this addictive head-to-toe fragrance experience.

Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner with Brazil Nut Selenium + Buriti Oil

Developed with our Brazilian Hair Expertise and our patented SOL Seal Technologyโ„ข with keratin micro-capsules to build amazing hair strength. For the Brazilian hair of your dreams.

• 54% reduction of breakage*

Limited edition though Smiley Sad 

Just when I thought I didnโ€™t need more shampoo and conditioner. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks for the heads up. Will be keeping an eye out for this set @ZombieMetroAnt

F0C9B563-32CD-4E69-81FD-13126AB3AB04.jpeg09DED9CA-8C4F-4A8C-9B65-624D5F4D775C.jpeg

I guess I got disappointed by the holidays and don't need another Fu$$y gloss.  It's been a while since I've bought any shadows, so this is so tempting.  

I'm SO into these.

3924F346-A45C-4C19-BE54-E0127E278E0E.png

90F2D4F6-13A9-4EF2-9BAF-FE16F534502B.png

A56D2685-A14A-4703-918C-57195D7746AC.png

I've actually heard great things about Hibiscus in skincare. It's not a commonly used skincare ingredient, but I heard it's great for brightening (I love brightening products), so I'm very excited about this launch. 

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I need to try this! It looks amazing!

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 Iโ€™ve been eyeing this since @makeitup305 reviewed it. Hopefully a DS sample is a promo at some point as my sleeping mask quota is quite full for the time-being ๐Ÿ˜„ Laneige tends to make products that last (such a great value) and my skin has always responded well to cica so it is on my radar. Thank you for the tagโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe if you really want it, check it out on YesStyle. Itโ€™s usually much cheaper. It takes about two weeks to arrive (I ordered on Dec 1st and coincidentally my order arrived today) but they donโ€™t charge customs fees or anything. The LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm is $10, for example.

@makeitup305 Thanks for the heads-up on YesStyle!  That Cica mask IS interesting!

Thanks so much for the tag! ๐Ÿค— I have this one @SportyGirly125! Havenโ€™t broken it out yet; trying to get through some open products first. Cica (centella asiatica) has been a good skincare ingredient for me. I think I recall @makeitup305 saying it was fine - not bad, but not great either. Iโ€™ll have to play with it to see if I can find a combination of products that work well with it.

@itsfi I broke it out tonight after I saw your tag. I picked at my face (*shame*) so weโ€™ll see if it helps with any lingering redness. It feels nice and moisturizing but I donโ€™t have excess redness or irritation right now so canโ€™t vouch for that. Canโ€™t wait to hear what you guys think!

@itsfioh good to know 

This looks like it would be great for this winter @SportyGirly125!

This is such a nice lip mask @SportyGirly125, VERY excited to see Sephora will carrying it soon!

2 Replies
testing