Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Gleam Girl took my literal breath away.

YES!!! @SportyGirly125 I'm loving these 😍

I'm excited to expand my personal Sol de Janeiro collection with their new Shampoo & Conditioner Heart 

Brazilian Joia™ Shampoo + Conditioner Set

Spoiler
BRAZILIAN JOIA™ SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER SET

A $58 value, yours for $45

5.0 star rating1 Review

Brazilian Joia™ Shampoo + Conditioner with Brazilian Crush Hair + Body Fragrance Mist

In Brazil, we’re obsessed with healthy, strong, shiny, gorgeously scented hair – and this is the Brazilian Beauty trio to satisfy that obsession. Our long-awaited shampoo and conditioner is brimming with nourishing Brazilian ingredients for hair that’s 2x as strong.*

In the iconic Cheirosa ’62 fragrance (Brazilian Bum Bum Cream).

Our Brazilian Crush Hair + Body Fragrance Mist tops off this addictive head-to-toe fragrance experience.

Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner with Brazil Nut Selenium + Buriti Oil

Developed with our Brazilian Hair Expertise and our patented SOL Seal Technology™ with keratin micro-capsules to build amazing hair strength. For the Brazilian hair of your dreams.

• 54% reduction of breakage*

Limited edition though Smiley Sad 

Just when I thought I didn’t need more shampoo and conditioner. 😃 Thanks for the heads up. Will be keeping an eye out for this set @ZombieMetroAnt

F0C9B563-32CD-4E69-81FD-13126AB3AB04.jpeg09DED9CA-8C4F-4A8C-9B65-624D5F4D775C.jpeg

I guess I got disappointed by the holidays and don't need another Fu$$y gloss.  It's been a while since I've bought any shadows, so this is so tempting.  

I'm SO into these.

3924F346-A45C-4C19-BE54-E0127E278E0E.png

90F2D4F6-13A9-4EF2-9BAF-FE16F534502B.png

A56D2685-A14A-4703-918C-57195D7746AC.png

I've actually heard great things about Hibiscus in skincare. It's not a commonly used skincare ingredient, but I heard it's great for brightening (I love brightening products), so I'm very excited about this launch. 

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I need to try this! It looks amazing!

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 I’ve been eyeing this since @makeitup305 reviewed it. Hopefully a DS sample is a promo at some point as my sleeping mask quota is quite full for the time-being 😄 Laneige tends to make products that last (such a great value) and my skin has always responded well to cica so it is on my radar. Thank you for the tag☺️

@eshoe if you really want it, check it out on YesStyle. It’s usually much cheaper. It takes about two weeks to arrive (I ordered on Dec 1st and coincidentally my order arrived today) but they don’t charge customs fees or anything. The LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm is $10, for example.

@makeitup305 Thanks for the heads-up on YesStyle!  That Cica mask IS interesting!

Thanks so much for the tag! 🤗 I have this one @SportyGirly125! Haven’t broken it out yet; trying to get through some open products first. Cica (centella asiatica) has been a good skincare ingredient for me. I think I recall @makeitup305 saying it was fine - not bad, but not great either. I’ll have to play with it to see if I can find a combination of products that work well with it.

@itsfi I broke it out tonight after I saw your tag. I picked at my face (*shame*) so we’ll see if it helps with any lingering redness. It feels nice and moisturizing but I don’t have excess redness or irritation right now so can’t vouch for that. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think!

@itsfioh good to know 

This looks like it would be great for this winter @SportyGirly125!

This is such a nice lip mask @SportyGirly125, VERY excited to see Sephora will carrying it soon!

testing