Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Dermaplaning Please help!!

Hello all! I recently got dermaplaning done and unfortunately did not go so well for me. I have all these scrapes and cuts on one cheek and my forehead looks horrible. Any one out there know what I can do help heal this and not have scarring from this?? I am already putting neosporin but any other things I should do during my regular skin routine? Please help!!!

Re: Dermaplaning Please help!!

I am so sorry you had such an awful experience with dermaplaning. My suggestion is to incorporate aloe vera gel into your skin care routine. I know I am a little late but for future reference I guess.

Also, I would encourage you to reach out to the salon or spa you received this treatment from and inform them of this. This is a sign that the treatment was not given by a trained professional or a poorly trained professional! You can also submit an official complaint through DORA. 

Re: Dermaplaning Please help!!

I once had a terrible professional dermabrasion. I looked like I have scratch marks all over my face. My GP recommended good old cortisone cream, the sort you can get at any drugstore in the first aid section. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing