Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Black Friday Beauty 2023

So many stores are offering before Black Friday deals.  And of course there will be Black Friday itself.  And let's not forget Cyber Monday.  I'd love to get some chatter going about what we might expect.  What sort of sales have you gotten in the past - do you think we can expect similar items or brands to have sales?  What sites are you stalking?  Does the rumor mill have anything that we should be on the lookout for?  What's on your shopping list?  What are you hopeful for?

Modern-goth-makeup-.png

Re: Black Friday Beauty 2023

@Loretta55 I had LW-V and Groundwork plus a blender in my cart and it would have been like I got Groundwork for free. I talked myself out of it because I know that I won't use Groundwork but it was close lol I decided to follow @CynthieLu @caitbird and use a Rouge reward instead. It's such a great deal, though!

@makeitup305  sales are always so tempting lol, they are my weakness too for sure 😅 yay! Getting Lightwork with a Rouge reward is such a great deal, and I know you will rock the heck out of this beautiful palette!

Thanks so much @caitbird ! Can't wait to see all your looks too!

DM's sale looks so good 🤩 I'm resisting temptation thou 🙈🙈🙈

The Rouge Reward was a great way to go @makeitup305 , I knew I'd love it and it was a safe purchase. Since whatever you buy is non refundable, I knew it was something I was going too love!

@CynthieLu I know. I have the one from last year and though I haven't used it as often as I should, I couldn't resist. I wish she made them magnetic. I've thought about depotting the shades more than once. I was happy to see that you can now add a coupon code along with the Rouge Reward, which is new. 

I missed out on last year's palette @makeitup305, I still regret not scooping it up. You should definitely play with it a little more and show off some of those fun colors. 🤩

If you depot then, how do you repress them? I had an issue with a highlighter that fell apart during shipping and I tried to press it all back in. 😅 Oh it was soooo messy. I feel like this could be handy information to know 😉

@CynthieLu they sell some kits to repress products but mostly you just have to add drops of alcohol into the pan until it’s a little paste like, then press down with a paper towel until it soaks up most of the alcohol. I don’t depot unless I think I will use the shadows more as part of my singles collection than a palette or I’m thinking of decluttering the palette. Sometimes if you repress the shadow it you can change the performance or the color, in my experience (but I’ve only had to do it a couple of times).

Surrat is currently 30% off!

Kind of a "Kontroversial" brand, but thought it was worth mentioning it in case someone is interested

QueenMarceline_1-1700591858117.gif

POOSH: 30% OFF Select Items Black Friday (no code needed) + Additional 10% OFF with Code: POOSH10 (works on other skin care/wellness brands: Jenny Patinkin, Terra & Co, Heat Healer, WTHN, etc.)

Highly recommend beautydealsbff dot com. They have all the current sales organized alphabetically by brand.

Sales are starting to pop up- 

RMS beauty - 30% off, free shipping over $30, gwp over $75 (discount does not apply to bundles)

Viseart’s sale is up, the discount varies but it’s already applied. Some of the products are already OOS.

Received a mail flier from Merit- Early access to 20% off with code PRIVATE20 at meritbeauty dot com/bfcm. Nov 18-21

https://www.allure

dotcom 

/story/sephora-black-friday-sales-1

From Allure, 8 Sephora Black Friday deals.

@greeneyedgirl107 I think more often these days Sephora will match the brands' website's discounts, especially with bigger brands like Tarte.

@makeitup305 good point!

@greeneyedgirl107 I’m expecting PMG to be 40% off.  I’m planning on buying x and xi. That’s what I’m most excited for!  

@itscarin the sale is up but it says "exclusions apply" at the bottom. I think closer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday whatever is excluded will no longer be, but idk.

@greeneyedgirl107 @Turns out I’m like beetle juice.  Anytime the deals too good to oss up thread is mentioned I show up. 🤣. Or just any sales in general!

@itscarin omg!  Thanks for posting!

a.png

Conversation Stats
  • 77 replies
  • 468 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos7
  • Modern-goth-makeup-.png
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
  • a.png