Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Black Friday Beauty 2023

So many stores are offering before Black Friday deals.  And of course there will be Black Friday itself.  And let's not forget Cyber Monday.  I'd love to get some chatter going about what we might expect.  What sort of sales have you gotten in the past - do you think we can expect similar items or brands to have sales?  What sites are you stalking?  Does the rumor mill have anything that we should be on the lookout for?  What's on your shopping list?  What are you hopeful for?

Modern-goth-makeup-.png

Re: Black Friday Beauty 2023

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021 has been mostly inactive, but the first couple of pages are from fall of last year. I had posted a bunch of screenshots of various brand deals from 20-40% off depending on the website, if anyone wants to go take a look and plan ahead for some sales. I'm assuming the deals are going to be similar. 

Here are some of the ones I'd noted

(these are from last year so the codes are probably not the same this year)

• Victoria Beckham Beauty- 20% with GIVING20
  • Biossance- 30% with GIVE30 + 10% Rakuten.
    • Also, last year they did really good daily deals of up to 50% on various products, so keep an eye out.
  • MUFE- 30% DMCYBER
  • NARS- 20-30% with CYBER (excludes sale)
  • Makeup By Mario- 25% BF22
  • Tarte- 30% CYBERSZN
  • Rose Inc- 30% automatically (excludes sets) + 20FORYOU or DINADISCOVERS20 for an additional 20% off + 4.5% Rakuten
  • PMG- 30-40% automatically (excludes Bridgerton and sale items) + 10% Rakuten
    • lots of rotating deals on the sale page
  • Viseart- 20-50% automatically (depends on the product)
  • Saie- 25% SAIEFAVES
  • Danessa Myricks Beauty- 30% RESERVATIONDOGS30 (not a BF coupon apparently)
  • Bobbi Brown- 30% automatically + 4% Rakuten
  • Farmacy- 30% FRIYAY + 10% Rakuten
  • Naturium- 25% VIPCYBER
  • DRMTLGY- 30% automatically
  • JVN- 25% automatically + 4% rakuten
  • RMS beauty- 30% automatically + 5% Rakuten
  • Roen- 25% BF25 
  • Niod- 23% automatically
  • Skinfix- 30% VIPSKINFIX
  • Dermstore- up to 30% using JOY (lots of exclusions)
  • Onda beauty- 20-25% automatically (some exclusions) 
    • they carry Westman Atelier, Necessaire
  • Dedcool- 30% automatically
  • MERIT- 20% EARLYACCESS22
  • Colourpop- 30% sitewide
  • Lake & Skye- 20% sitewide
  • Tower28- 20% THANKFUL20, 28% THANKFUL28 on orders >$50
  • Beautypie- 50% for nonmember with BF50
  • Nordstrom sale (lots of different items and brands)
  • Ulta sale (lots of items at a good discount)

Other brands with 20-30% were Youth to the People, Lawless, BKBeauty, Summer Fridays, Westman Atelier, Sunday Riley, Smith Cosmetics, Camera Ready Cosmetics, Ole Henricksen, Haus Labs direct, and Cult Beauty.  Natasha Denona direct had varying percentage off depending on the products, plus some discounted bundles. Beautylish usually does bundles or GWP. Charlotte Tilbury had $off depending on how much you spent, plus full size Gwp depending on how much you spent. 

@makeitup305 Thank you so much!

You’re the best @makeitup305 ! SO helpful! 😘

@greeneyedgirl107 I haven't even looked through the thread yet.... I'm too enamoured with the look in the photo...I need to try recreating this.  Just stunning!

That photo is gorgeous!! @greeneyedgirl107 

@greeneyedgirl107 LightsLacquer had some of their polishes drop to I believe up to 70% off last year (and most 50% off?) around this Black Friday season. I'm pretty polished out but would love to see them repeat that sale to see if anything is just too good to pass up. 🙂

I know there is going to be a Cle De Peau BF sale, but not sure about the % off.

Right now Chantecaille has 25% off the whole site with code "double11" if you signed up for an account with them (includes the new holiday collection!) Valid through November 12.

Also, I made a purchase the other day (full price item,) and they immediately sent me a code for $10 off of a purchase.

Is it 25% off @Ispend2much6 or buy 1 get 1 25% off? Kind of think it’s that but I’m going to look again. I got the email earlier.  Just what we need… more sales. 😆😭

@SunnysmomYou're correct, that's what the email said.  But, when I put one item in my cart, it took 25% off!  And, 25% off of two.

Woohoo @Ispend2much6 ! That’s great!! 👏

@Sunnysmom Did you say that VBB has 50% off on Black Friday?  For the moment we are mask-free at work, and I'd like to try some of her mauves/pinks.  

Also looking forward to Sephora deals, though I think they've been lackluster for years.

I haven’t heard this @greeneyedgirl107 tho I did get this email to sign up for the upcoming sale. Did you also? 

What was last year? 🤔,I have to look up what I bought. 

IMG_3951.jpeg

@Sunnysmom no, I didn't sign up.  Lippies have been on hold for me for years.  I wonder if I heard something from makeitup...

Love to know what you guys hear if so @greeneyedgirl107 . Wasn’t it a deal on liners last year plus lips. My memory is horrid so who knows 😆

@Sunnysmom mine is awful, too!

77 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 77 replies
  • 468 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos7
  • Modern-goth-makeup-.png
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
  • a.png
  • QueenMarceline_1-1700591858117.gif