Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BIC Made Me Do It!!

As I was getting ready today I noticed that I was thinking of how I could do a shout out for one of my new favourite products, recommended to me by a fellow BIC enthusiast. As I was going through my routine I noticed that I had several products that were recommended to me through BIC/BT specifically.  Now BIC frankly, has given me a push to order a lot of things, but these are specific products that were only purchased because of a BIC recommendation, not just a new launch product that was exciting.  I was thinking I needed to thank a few people for their awesome recommendations on products that aren't just a flavour of the week, but now hold a good anchor in my life. 

Does anyone else have a specific product thank you? Mine mentioned below!

Thank You.png

Re: BIC Made Me Do It!!

Have you tried it yet, @missjeanie? The mist is soooo fine! I just finished mine last month, so bummed I missed out on the Trader Joe’s version🙁

@eshoe I haven't.... and I love a nice mist!  I have two on the go right now, but... maybe I need a third at work?  I mean... it does get warm if I'm helping the guys move kegs and a nice watermelon scent is a great pick me up.  Side note; I rarely wear primer anymore... just never really noticed a huge difference with it (though I have about a dozen untouched I should be using), and I picked up the Ciate watermelon primer the other day from my stash to start using, just to use... dang I love me some watermelon scent on that!  And that's my rambling for this morning lol

@eshoe TJs still has it in my area...how did you "miss out"?

@CookieGirl1  I didn't even know they had a watermelon mist, but I've been meaning to go there...now that I hear they're in OR, I'll have to finally get over there and take a looksie!!  I finally got the skinfix coconut mist that I've been wanting to try, but it smells a lil weird, and looks kinda used/dirty...so I haven't tried it.  I think this is a "thanks BIC" moment, lol. 😄

@treestar86 it's a seasonal item and I know that it's being phased out in a lot of the stores at this point so you might want to check your local store pretty soon :-). It's seriously amazing, though!

thanks, I will!  @CookieGirl1  I've been meaning to go anyway to get some mochi ice cream and some other frozen treats hehe 😛

@CookieGirl1 I haven’t been to a grocery store (or any other place of business) since early March. If they delivered via Instacart, I would have that and a pantry full of things I don’t need😆 I have someone who works at one of their locations who picks up beauty things when I can’t make it in, but they’ve been out for awhile. I didn’t even ask when it was first released, because I figured I would be able to make it to a store soon. As it is, looks like this year may be quietly fading without any end to being home bound. Which-if that is the worst thing that happens this year for me, I’d say that’s a pretty good year:) 

I'm with ya @eshoe I have everything delivered these days.  I was working from home with my job until I was laid off, my side gig at the brewery allows me to go in on my own to collect things I need/work there if I want to, so I only go in when no one else is there. A grocery store is one of the last places I think I'll be heading.  I was thinking of you the other day watching the American news out of Detroit.  I hope things in your area start getting better! xo

Sorry I haven’t been responding @missjeanie - still not receiving notification emails🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Me too, I am very thankful that I am able to, and that delivery is available where I live. Things appeared better today, but I’m waiting for a more permanent trend. It may be Christmas before I’m back out and about😂 

oh no worries... actually I see a delivery coming my way right now...lol the van just stopped outside my house, second one today @eshoe , and I think you're right... it might be a long time for things to get back to 'normal'.

@missjeanie  What a great thread! I can't believe we don't have a thread like this already! 😃🙌

I was surprised too @Shosh85 ! I did a few key word searches and didn’t spot anything. I actually thought of you tonight when I used my peach chapstick from your unicorn mail! I recently went amazon ing to find more fun flavours, can’t believe I thought all chapsticks were either plain, mint or cherry lol.

@missjeanie  Haha! I'm still amazed at how many flavors they have - I recently found a s'mores chapstick set that came with graham cracker, marshmallow and Hershey's chocolate flavors 😂

Genius @Shosh85 !!

@missjeanie love this thread! Honestly let's be real here,,, bic made me do it almost every single time 🤣 @SportyGirly125 @itsfi @sonnydee @eshoe @Shosh85 @faeriegirl @Luvstravel @Loretta55 these are recent enablers 😆

@lmaster, back at ya, pretty lady; back at ya! It may be easier to identify items that were not enabled by the lovelies in this community, and even then, I imagine BIC played a role! 🤗 

@itsfi that is exactly right!!

Completely with you @Imaster I have found some great item...

Completely with you @Imaster I have found some great items from the reviews other people have mentioned and also have stayed clear of other products. I definitely trust my fellow BIC members and thankful for them 🥰

Re: Completely with you @Imaster I have found some great item...

Couldn't agree more! @Luvstravel 

@lmaster at least with BIC-inspired buys, you just know the likelihood that it will be a hit is much better than a miss🥰

Absolutely!! @eshoe I trust you all, but I also realize that not everything will work for everyone

67 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Thank You.png
testing