Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BIC Made Me Do It!!

As I was getting ready today I noticed that I was thinking of how I could do a shout out for one of my new favourite products, recommended to me by a fellow BIC enthusiast. As I was going through my routine I noticed that I had several products that were recommended to me through BIC/BT specifically.  Now BIC frankly, has given me a push to order a lot of things, but these are specific products that were only purchased because of a BIC recommendation, not just a new launch product that was exciting.  I was thinking I needed to thank a few people for their awesome recommendations on products that aren't just a flavour of the week, but now hold a good anchor in my life. 

Does anyone else have a specific product thank you? Mine mentioned below!

Thank You.png

Re: BIC Made Me Do It!!

What a fabulous thread @missjeanie!!! ♥️ BIC provides such great info on products that work and ones that don’t. Love the recommendations I’ve received. 💗💕

I’m so happy that the lips scrubs are working out so well for you. Honey, dragonfruit, kiwi ... I’m looking forward to seeing what other flavors the Sephora Collection comes out with! 😍

I got excited when I saw the peach yesterday hoping that it was a scrub @itsfi !  I'm excited to see new flavours too!

@missjeanie, I hoped for a scrub too! 🍑 But I’ll happily pick up the balm. 😉 

@missjeanie What a great idea for a thread. Glad we can enable each other 😉

@SportyGirly125 I think BIC has enabled my beauty products more than I could ever mention in a general sense.  It's over flowing at this point, but there are always a few that are more specific lol!  Thanks for helping enable some of my favourites!

67 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Thank You.png
testing