Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BIC Made Me Do It!!

As I was getting ready today I noticed that I was thinking of how I could do a shout out for one of my new favourite products, recommended to me by a fellow BIC enthusiast. As I was going through my routine I noticed that I had several products that were recommended to me through BIC/BT specifically.  Now BIC frankly, has given me a push to order a lot of things, but these are specific products that were only purchased because of a BIC recommendation, not just a new launch product that was exciting.  I was thinking I needed to thank a few people for their awesome recommendations on products that aren't just a flavour of the week, but now hold a good anchor in my life. 

Does anyone else have a specific product thank you? Mine mentioned below!

Thank You.png

Re: BIC Made Me Do It!!

@missjeanie I needed a recommendation for a vanity and @SportyGirly125 offered a few recommendations and I am thrilled with my new set-up 

\

Love when we can help each other out @tjffc !

@missjeanieI've made several purchases due to recommendations from BIC. @WinglessOne gave an amazing review of Pat McGrath mothership palettes.  I ordered three and I splurged on three Chikuhodo brushes.

Oh nice splurge @tjffc !!  I have yet to venture into high end brushes.  How did you like them?  And the palettes?

Gee, I think Pat McGrath, Natasha Denona and Charlotte Tilbury owe this community sale commission from me 😂🤣. Hope everyone is doing well! 

lol... @blackkitty2014 I just finally tried out some Natasha Denona after years of not seeing a colour story I'd use.  I'm converted!  I always just enjoyed my MUFE and Viseart shadows and didn't worry about anything else.  Well... now I'm trying to see how many colours in a palette I might use after all!

There are too many recommendations from lovely BIC members to list here, but in recent memory, I did get the Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo after @GG84 recommended it. It's been great for the summer. Thank u ❤️

This is an amazing thread, @missjeanie!! 😍 I feel like I am constantly being introduced to new items that I add to my loves list and basket.

Definitely the lovelies on the 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge . I want all of the palettes they use!! @2manyperfumes, @lmaster, @Estelamusic, @idanyd 

I pulled out my DS of the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Stress Rescue Super Serum with Niacinamide bc @GG84 kept mentioning it. Plus all of the lovelies on the Skincare Routine of the Day thread kept hyping niacinamide. I got the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray Mini 1 oz/ 30 mL because of @averylayne.

Truly every person who has posted in a Haul thread too. Lol. There are so many things. 💖

@great products!

If I could marry Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Stress Rescue Super Serum with Niacinamide I might @haleyvvvv LOL 😂 

@haleyvvvv  I haven't heard a lot about Tower 28, have you tried a bunch of their products or just the spray?  What makes you love it?

@missjeanie I've only tried the spray. I do want to try some of the face products, but I have such a deep stash that its not going to happen soon. I don't know if I love it yet, I wanna try another bottle, but I feel like it definitely helps heals my skin especially for breakouts.

@haleyvvvv I totally understand what you mean about having such a deep stash... I feel you there!  I look at all the new stuff put it in my cart then convince myself to take it out by looking at how much I still need to go through lol

Awwww @haleyvvvv 🤗

@missjeanie I've learned so much from this community.  My best recommendation from the community were to update and purchase higher end make-up brushes!  It has really helped my make-up application Thank you BIC!

@tjffc Yes, I peek into the brushes thread every now and again and think maybe I should take the next step up into luxury brushes soon, they're so gorgeous!

My most recent "BIC Made Me..." purchase is the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .  I bought a couple of minis and then I went ahead and got a full-size because I loved it!  I also ended up picking up the amika Reset Exfoliating Jelly Scalp Scrub and it's in my shower now.  Thanks, BIC-ers 🙂

Well now... I didn't even know that Amika had a scrub, I love several of their products, the Velveteen line of S&C was a recommendation from @mrsmouse that I've bought a few times, and their dry shampoo is my all time favourite... looks like I may need to look into this!  Thanks for the recommendation @CookieGirl1 !

Love 💗 your thread idea, @missjeanie!! A look in my own drawers and cabinets makes me realize BIC has helped me to branch out and try (so many) new things. I’ve found some loves and others that just haven’t worked for me. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original, Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL, and PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Subversive was my most recent ❤️

My masking drawer is definitely influenced by other maskers here, which is a good thing because that means making better & easier masking choices!

@eshoe  That glow recipe mist has been in and out of my cart 100 times! That’s it. I’m hitting the bullet! 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Thank You.png
testing