Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2024 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

You get a blush, and you get a blush, and you get a blush! 

Coming from Lawless

makeitup305_0-1715832111718.png

New Gucci lip from Cruise ‘25 show out now on site, not Sephora yet.  Did we know about this Haus? Cute! On App the 20th. The ABader look very nice too. The original feels terrific. When is this new rhode blush coming! All the teases! 

IMG_5638.jpegIMG_1926.jpegIMG_5630.jpeg

IMG_5572.jpeg

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Lila... 

@Sunnysmom that shade of the Gucci is so gorgeous! I need reviews on the Haus blushes because I feel like they're going to be a formula that disrupts the base when you apply it if you're not careful. They're supposed to be long-wearing and fade resistant so maybe they leave a tint behind? I'm intrigued by the Rhode blushes. Blushes for everyone!

It really is @makeitup305 ! I wonder about the Haus too. Need to see in person for sure. Must be a stain like hybrid thing maybe a gel like Milk even? Let us know if you try! 

@Sunnysmom I didn't love their powder blush that I bought so I'm not super intrigued. I have the same problem with Haus Labs that I do with Fenty- they're super popular and viral but something about them just is a slight miss for me. Not bad, just not what I want or expected. 

Sadly I feel the same @makeitup305 ! I’m glad many products work for lots of folks but for some reason have been a miss for me. I do like Fenty lips and blush tho! 

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Elastic Skin Firming & Plumping Refillable Serum IMG_4107.jpeg

@itsfi  have you seen this yet? I think I’m definitely going to try it.

@faeriegirl, this is now available for early access through the app.

IMG_7700.jpeg

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Elastic Skin Firming & Plumping Refillable Serum 

@itsfi I ordered it! I can’t wait to try it!

I can’t wait for you to try it @faeriegirl! 😊 Very curious to hear what you think of it.

I keep trying Innbeauty skincare and I'm just not impressed. I love the ingredients in their formulas at such an affordable price point to idk they just don't work for me as well as some other products.

@faeriegirl, I saw this last night but ended up falling asleep before I could hop online to ask if you saw it and were going to get it! It sounds good, right? Firming and plumping? Mmmm...hmmmm, yes, please. It's a vegan "snail" mucin so I feel like I at least need to try it. Ha! Maybe I'll do it for science. I do have some K-beauty vegan snail serums somewhere around here ... 

@itsfi definitely give us an update if you do end up trying it!

New shades of the Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks

IMG_3492.jpegIMG_3493.jpeg

IMG_3486.jpeg

@makeitup305 I wondered when these would finally be released!  I feel like we heard about these MONTHS ago and it's been crickets since.

@CookieGirl1 coming 05/21. I've had mixed luck with Kosas so it's not a must buy for me. I have heard that they reformulated their powder and bronzer since they were first released and they no longer get hard pan as easily. 

makeitup305_0-1715831884429.png

@makeitup305 It's giving Laura Geller...😂

@CookieGirl1 a little. I can't remember the last time I used a baked product like this, unless it was Hourglass. A Laura Mercier bronzer mini I got as a gwp maybe? I never bought the Laura Geller products.

Coming soon from Fenty

IMG_3487.jpeg

I’m sorry but I hate this lol 

Available 5/21 $65

IMG_3488.jpeg

Conversation Stats
Photos265
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063636.jpg