Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2024 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@makeitup305  Agreed! Or I need to travel to a store!!! 

@ather I think the shades are pretty flexible but I want to know how they perform. The reviews I've seen are mixed so far.

Is Armani revamping it's whole line? These look a little too golden for my taste but very pretty! They look big, too!

makeitup305_0-1711861524692.png

@makeitup305 I don't usually buy luxury beauty but when I saw these a couple of weeks ago I instantly wanted one.  I think they look glorious.

@CookieGirl1 I like that they're giant lol They remind me of the Marc Jacobs one I refuse to declutter.

makeitup305_0-1711861468125.png

These look pretty but I need reviews first. 

Crossposted to THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD ,  Release date for Fenty is 3.29

danielledanielle_0-1711555760176.png

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Demi'Glow Light-Diffusing Highlighter(link may not be active)

@CookieGirl1  Ooooo @itsfi  you are so right!!! 

@CookieGirl1 this is intriguing!

IMG_2732.png

they're up! LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm in Vanilla, Gummy Bear, Sweet Candy, and Berry.

New product launch for INNBeauty next week ... 

INNBeauty 1.png

INNBeauty 2.png

Tagging a few folks who I think may be interested, @lmaster @faeriegirl @Sunnysmom @Shosh85 and @ather(because I think I have an idea of what the new product is and think it might be something you'd like)

OOOH WHAT IS IT @itsfi ?!?! I own everything from this brand minus the Bronzer/glow lotion (?). I AM SO CURIOUS!!!!!!

I will not be purchasing this. I will NOT be purchasing this....

@jaaayp, tinted mineral sunblock. Which checks off a lot of things I love. 😍 So I'm going to be in general agreement with you - 

I will not be purchasing this until maybe the sale. I will NOT be purchasing this until maybe the sale .... (emphasis added😂🤣😂 I'm goint to try to hold off. I'm pretty sure I won't pick it up onthe day it launches - I'm juggling a few project deadlines next week so my attention will be turned to other things - and hopefully, retail therapy will not be needed. 

@itsfi I love how more brands are putting out tinted SPF products!  I hope that this one is good.

Thank you so much @itsfi , I’m very interested in this for sure! I am loving the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Extreme Cream Anti-Aging, Firming, & Lifting Refillable Moisturizer !! Winner winner! 

@Sunnysmom, that's great the moisturizer is a win for you! Gotta give our skin the TLC it deserves.

@itsfi  Oooooooo I like this brand! It’s expanding so fast!! What do you think it is???? 

@ather, I thought it would be sunscreen, and it is! A mineral tinted one, no less. You know how that makes me happy. 😍 The design of the packaging looked like it could be sunscreen and the comment about it taking a while to launch was another factor leading to that - sunscreens need to clear FDA regulations, testing and labeling requirements in the US (we know Canada has its own standards, as it should) - and 'tis the season for SPF. Well, I think SFP is a good thing year round, for the most part, but the spring and summer seasons make it top of mind more for most. I love my Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation but I can definitely see myself picking up, sample or full size, of the newly released and to-be-released mineral sunblocks. If they're tinted, even higher probability it'll be near the top of my wish list / shopping list. 

Conversation Stats
Photos193
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063636.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063847.jpg
  • This is the new SDJ scent! W
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-03 051404.jpg
  • IMG_1607.png
  • IMG_1608.png