Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@lmaster ...and watermelon.  Give me banana and watermelon and I'll be a happy camper.

That's a good thing! @Loretta55 

@lmaster  I love Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm  and I love tea - all these look so good!

I literally had to purchase this lol @caitbird just when I thought I didn't "NEED" anything 😅

IMG_3167.png

I'm not going to lie, I'm drawn to the blush, but I refuse to buy it after just buying my Hermes blush and my MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Barely Blushing. I just need to not look at any pictures 🙈.

@SportyGirly125 @itsfi @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj 

TOTALLY agree @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 and this one is drawing me in hard! 😭

I know the feeling @curlychiquita . I feel bad every time I look at my makeup 😢

FYI @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @Mochapj are the lip colors just in new packaging. I feel like TF has Nubile and 100 or has had it in the collection. I’m pretty sure I have Nubile already. Rose Petal is the only shade that sounds unfamiliar to me. 🤔 

@itsfi I might consider the cream blush if it is not too dark but I think I can skip the rest since I already had some of them. Phew 😅. P s I might pan Nubile by end of year 😘

Same @blackkitty2014! And I’m not really a blush person, though I probably should be. I’ll wait to see swatches. 

You’re amazing! Panning a lipstick by year end? 😍 You got this!!! 👊🏼 

Love the moodiness of this packaging or maybe it’s just the whole pic @itsfi! Will have to check out the red! Thanks for info on shades @Mochapj !

The packaging is really nice, isn’t it @Sunnysmom ? Wondered if you might get the cream blush. It’s great that this will be released in January. There’ll be some break. Well … sorta. 😆 Theoretically, there could be a break. 

I’m looking at it @itsfi ! Maybe! Would that make more sense than yet another red lip. 😆 Clearly . Tho too many blushes not enough time is also caving in on me! 

Are they mutually exclusive @Sunnysmom? New cheek and lip products to start the new year?

EXcellent point @itsfi ! 🥰

@itsfi Rose petal is new, the others are just repromoted

Thank you @Mochapj! I’ll wait to see swatches of Rose Petal to see if it’s something I feel like I haaaave to have.

I saw on the sol de janeiro Instagram that some thing new is coming soon people in the comment were saying maybe advent calender, new scent, 40 bum bum cream etc, does anybody know anything about that? 

@amazinggurl1234 @It’s probably the Biggie Bum bum cream that gets released every year. 

I actually got the email for it and it's a bunch of holiday sets, Including the Bum Bum body obsession set.

Her Strawberry glaze lip is coming back. Has anyone tried this yet? @itsfi @ather ? Does it have any tint if so? I also read she may be doing a blush. I’m interested if so! 

IMG_2745.jpeg

1,429 Replies
testing