Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Stunning color!!

These are really gorgeous! @danielledanielle 

Two of these lippies are active...If you're a frequent flyer or if you live dangerously. @Titian06 @WinglessOne @Nahnom @Samtian @SportyGirly125 @lmaster @sister13 @quspork @CookieGirl1 @itsfi 

@danielledanielle Thank you for the tag! I want the kissin one but need to behave. 

Thanks for the tag, @danielledanielle !  Danger Danc'r is the one that's on my radar. 💄💋

Girl they are all beautiful too @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle Can't wait to see which shades you end up picking up 😉.

oxnOVTYOrFD1ayUHYB.gif

@CookieGirl1 😉

@danielledanielle - These aren't showing on the product page.  Are they app exclusive?

@Titian06 @danielledanielle  Swatches and model photos of the new colors (there are 3 new reds plus the red case) are at Fenty's site, on their regular Icon page, if you wanna see how they look. 

I absolutely do not need more reds. But all 3 of the newbies are beautiful. I can talk myself out of the pretty red case, but maybe not at least 1 of the new shades. Sigh... 

BUT WE DO NEED THIS...Look, let's be real, we probably have an exact dupe, but you gotta try them all.  It's like dating, or pokemon @WinglessOne 

Also, I found the other one, thanks again, seems like they keep adding them in threes!

@danielledanielle  🤣 I'm at the point where I can't rely on my usual "gotta try the formula, for science" as an excuse to buy Fenty Icon reds, now that I've used other shades. That should stop me from wanting one but, well... 

Oooooo, thanks, @WinglessOne ! 💄💋

@Titian06 , not sure yet, but they are dropping 1/13.  I'll adjust my post.

I know, when I clicked for the lipstick, it just took me to the current page.

Thanks, @danielledanielle !  Looking forward to these new colors! 💄💋

Coming soon from Adept Cosmetics:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 063524.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Looked up swatches at Adept's site and wow, that's a gorgeous palette! I'm not an Arrow fan (eh, never got into the comic series or related adaptions) but I can see and appreciate the inspiration. Now I need to decide if it's different enough from my existing duo/multichromes. 

@WinglessOne I've never tried Adept's formula but I know that several others here have and recommend them.  The palette looks super-pretty.

@CookieGirl1 I have the Plain Jane remastered palette and it's stunning. Thanks for the reminder to pull it out!

@CookieGirl1  I have one of their palettes, Amunet, but it was a fairly recent (last quarter of 2022) purchase. And mine is a reformulated mattes relaunch: apparently their old matte formula was very hit or miss, according to folks I know who have old palettes. Hopefully the mattes in this new Arrow-inspired palette perform well. 

1 Reply
testing