Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

High Quality Bath Bombs

A little while ago I got very into Charmed aroma's bath bombs. (I've included pictures.) They are a company that includes jewellery in them. Now I've grown to quite like them, but obviously they're very expensive to keep buying. Has anyone used their products before? I would greatly appreciate some alternatives. 

I know people have said Lush but I reacted to it last time I tried. OYpnJpcHQIOQA8Aftj4i_website_cauldron-bb-edited3-more-saturated_1024x1024geMwWzWCT5LmQ1YvzI8j_champagne-shimmer-touchedup_1024x10247e486efd848b0cac8617b0d75878e8ee

Re: High Quality Bath Bombs

@BleedingRed 

Anthropologie has some really good ones

Your skin may be sensitive to the SLS used in many Lush products. I find many of their products too drying on my skin, which is very sensitive. I really like Froth Bombs from Pacha Soap Company. They don’t use sulfates, the scents I’ve tried are nice and the colors are really beautiful. Ive bought from their website, plus they are also available at Whole Foods.

I'll give it a try. Thank you! 🙂

RE: High Quality Bath Bombs

One of the issues with Lush is how large the bath bombs are. The high concentration of bath bomb to water is what may have irritated you rather than the ingredients themselves. Some people break apart their products to get more uses for the price.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • OYpnJpcHQIOQA8Aftj4i_website_cauldron-bb-edited3-more-saturated_1024x1024
  • geMwWzWCT5LmQ1YvzI8j_champagne-shimmer-touchedup_1024x1024
  • 7e486efd848b0cac8617b0d75878e8ee
testing