Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

HELP :(

help me! i have scarring i’m guessing from acne as well as these horrible holes (guessing also from older acne) on my cheeks mainly and have no clue what or how i should get/go about finally feeling confident in my skin. 😞 thinking of trying Herbivore Mini Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1 oz/ 30 mL ? I use #ordinary chemical peel currently and just started #microneedling 

6CE8E4B7-630B-4925-83BF-0DB0E8153EDE.jpeg

Re: HELP :(

And also I don't recommend (only my opinion) using microneedling there is a recent study that shown these several needles breaking into your skin barrier and inserting  very deep into your skin all these  BACTERIAS, Fungus, and who know what else, destroying you skin defenses against this aggressors and making your skin more vulnerable and irritated. 

So acne prone skin unless you do it with a professional stay away. (Opinion)

I always recommend seeing a dermatologist first.

But I can share with you what saved My acne prone skin: Firstly I cleanse my skin with a gentle GEL cleanser,  and then after serum I use the Clinique All over moisturizer treatment! This is it, I've shared with you my holy grail for oily acne sensitive skin. Always start slowly,  less Is more! 

Good luck!

If you haven't already, @tayrae7, I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist for an evaluation and possible treatment plan. 

But aside from that what your entire current routine? I see you mentioned the oil and peel, but what about cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen; how often for each product, etc. 

Castor oil and just soap and water 💖

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 6CE8E4B7-630B-4925-83BF-0DB0E8153EDE.jpeg
testing