From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78253 Members
  • 6715 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Kaja blush alternative
|
Re: Kaja blush alternative
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know ...read more
@theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know you mentioned having oily skin. The Loreal infallible blush in shade ‘05 fearless coral’ also looks like it could be similar (look at someone actually trying it on). This one’s a powder .
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thx you for the swatches @itsfi  I’m eyeing YSL translucent and shade 1 as well. Though I need to look into Lawless too  ...read more
Thx you for the swatches @itsfi 🌹 I’m eyeing YSL translucent and shade 1 as well. Though I need to look into Lawless too 😘
Recent images from this conversation
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Yes, exactly. I have too many 5-star products to settle for less. ...read more
@Mellmars1185 Yes, exactly. I have too many 5-star products to settle for less.
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thanks, @sister13 !
Thanks, @sister13 !
Dew drops
|
Re: Dew drops
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @codi1 while I find that they are nice and hydrating, I don't think they're all that. They will not affect the color of your found ...read more
@codi1 while I find that they are nice and hydrating, I don't think they're all that. They will not affect the color of your foundation or make it bronzier.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
HOLY GRAILS 💍✨
Spoiler
Spoiler
  • 1000002089.jpg
What is the best blush at this time💕
|
Re: What is the best blush at this time💕
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @shalinalips I am loving coral and pinksChantecaille EmotionGucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink PAT McGRATH LABS Ski ...read more
@shalinalips I am loving coral and pinksChantecaille EmotionGucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush Nude Venus PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's a Doll Armani Beauty blush 02 light coralArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 50 Euphoric
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom ooooh good to know! ...read more
@Sunnysmom ooooh good to know!
Eyeshadow palette for blue eyes, fair skin
|
Re: Eyeshadow palette for blue eyes, fair skin
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I highly recommend HUDA BEAUTY Matte Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Cool Matte Obsessions @hadelka . I have blue eyes but my skin to ...read more
I highly recommend HUDA BEAUTY Matte Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Cool Matte Obsessions @hadelka . I have blue eyes but my skin tone is light/light/medium. This palette is great for a quick and professional look.
Do I need the charlotte tilbury setting spray?
|
Re: Do I need the charlotte tilbury setting spray?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Christallll I use a setting spray if I want the makeup to last for more than 8 hours or if it’s a hot day. You don’t really need ...read more
@Christallll I use a setting spray if I want the makeup to last for more than 8 hours or if it’s a hot day. You don’t really need to use a setting spray. I love ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 1 oz/ 46 mL
98,113 Posts