Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Sansara,

I'm amazed that there is a TJMAXX online.   🙂 Thanks for that info!

Unfortunately, shipping is $8.99 unless you spend greater than $89.  

@tsavorite Yes, there is TJ MAXX online and it is awesome:) Sometimes they do free shipping. Or, if there is a TJ MAXX near you, you can buy something to reach this 89$ limit and then return it in store. 

Space nk has the kit available again

i bought it and it's a decent size, nothing was damagedIMG_1636.PNG

@Alexmarya have you tried the kit you bought yet? wondering if you're a fan of the product since i don't see many reviews on the brand

Anonymous Insider

@whitepolkydots I tried Somme Institute a couple of years ago and found their products weren't good for sensitive skin as they include quite a few known irritants. The transport pads did convince me to try other chemical exfoliants though because I really liked the exfoliation (just not the irritation, obviously).

I like the transport pads a lot!

Haven't tried anything else but the pads are amazing

NBR but I know there was previous interest. The laundress direct is 25% off with code GWEN17 until 2/18. Free shipping over $50. For those who aren't ready to commit to $50 of luxe laundry but want to try, it's available slightly discounted with amazon subscribe and save.

Omg, I love The Laundress! Someone suggested it here on BT months ago. Then I found coupon on Gilt City and purchased Laundress to try. Everything is great, but wool and cashmere wash is outstanding. My winter cashmere cloth never looked better (and never felt so soft).

The Le Labo set smells amazing. It cleans well, too. 

@mdgraz:  I really didn't need to know about this Le Labo x The Laundress collab!  I've been eager to try more Le Labo stuff ever since Nordstrom started to carry the brand and offer sample fragrance vials in their free sample section.  Hope this becomes part of their permanent line, rather than just a limited edition collab.

@ZombieMetroAnt,

I looked at reviews and there was some discussion that this set was from 2015.  It says "Only A Few Left,"  but is that because they started with only a few left from 2015?

It is. I purchased it in 2015

Not sure @tsavorite because The Bold Lip set also came back to stock from last year.

@ZombieMetroAnt

I guess time will tell.  Maybe we will know from more reviews?  I'd like to think that the products are fresh.

Good deal for all the Gilt City shoppers out there gothamist has $40 Gilt City gift cards for $25 - If you sign up for gothamist emails you get 10% off making it $22.50 for a $40 giftcard.  Lame thing is you can only get one gift card per account.  You can use the gift card along with a coupon code to get a great deal (gilt city sends out coupons pretty regularly but they seem to be targeted to your account).  You have to use the giftcard within 30 days of purchase.  

Thank you for this!!! I am a big fan of giltcity, lots of good restaurants/salons around Boston! 

Hey guys what do you buy on gilt city? I have never used it before but I signed up a lil while ago in case they have Tatcha vouchers again. 

Ty for the deal! ❤️

@xcicee:  Gilt City is sort of like LivingSocial or Groupon, where you can purchase discounted vouchers for restaurants, retailers, spas, salons, experiences, etc.  I actually prefer Gilt City out of all three voucher sites, as I find that their offers seem to be more curated, and high-end.  I've seen various beauty deals pop up on Gilt City every couple of months so far; in the past, I've purchased vouchers for Tarte, Tatcha, Butter London, and possibly more.  For non-beauty retailers, I've seen vouchers for Kusmi Tea (great French tea brand), sugarfina, and most recently, Papyrus stationary.  Gilt City's city-specific offers for restaurants and salons are especially good deals for people who live in metropolitan areas like Chicago, NY, LA, etc.

@MlleCCThanks a lot for the breakdown!!! I am very interested in trying sugarfina and tatcha, I think I will buy this voucher 😄 Too bad it expires in a month but I think I can find something nice to buy!

@xcicee It actually doesn't expire! You have to apply the gift card code to your account within 30 days, but once you have the "credit" in your account, it shouldn't expire.

To apply the gift card code to your account: add something to your cart, go to your cart and paste the gift card code under "apply gift card", then hit "apply". You can then exit out of the cart page, and you will see the amount of your credits displayed in the upper right corner on the gilt city/gilt website!

testing