Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

ooooo! have you tried any of her lip products @veronika23?

@unfungirl  I only have one. It's a lipstick in her "shiny" finish. IIRC it's soft, glides well (a bit of a slip) and on the sheer side (but I think it's supposed to be this way).  The color I have is like a nude-ish white. It's my type of lipstick though.  The scent is ok and it's not too strong. I mean I can stand it and I'm sensitive to scents. My lips are a disaster right now so I can't really give you more of an idea.  I think it's a good opportunity to try if you had your eye on something. I know there are more colors I want to try... just unsure if I'll get it during this sale or wait still.  Trying to be good and this isn't high on my list 😄

ETA: Her packaging feels cheap though. Just thought I'd point that out.

@jesscheems  IIRC I wasn't charged any duties. I shopped with her site twice.  First time I was lucky and got free shipping, last time I had to pay... booo.  But yeah pretty sure no duties.

@veronika23 Thanks!

thanks for the feedback @veronika23!! i'm not dying to try them unless they are life changing lol. i'm trying to be way more selective with my purchases too 🙂

@unfungirl  I do love the color I have but it's not life changing 😉

Clarins Friends and Family sale until 2/26.

1 item= 15% off

2 items= 20% off

3 items= 25% off

No Code Needed

SpecialOffers-ASpot-FriendsFamily.jpg

bareMinerals Mystery Bag today- 15 pieces for $55; free gift with code GIFT4U.

Possible spoilers on Reddit under Beauty Boxes.  Someone ordered and looked at their order summary to get the info.

130660-0.jpg

Do you happen to still have the link of the reddit info? I've always wanted to try one of these but not if its a bunch of eyeshadows

@Mariah88  Sephora won't allow links in these posts; I was also unable to add it in a private message. 

There is a nice variety, if the person from Reddit is correct. Very summery colors.

Sometimes you can tell soon after you order what's in the bag from your order history; sometimes customer service is nice and will tell you before you order.  Sometimes the content changes a little depending upon the adequacy of their supplies.

Having said that, the list is in the comments section under "PSA $55 Bare Minerals Mystery Box On Sale Now!"

There's a full-sized pressed bronzer in Tahiti, Buxom Mai Tai gloss- coral; two eye brushes and one face brush, a Ready 2.0 eyeshadow duo palette in Top Shelf, Well Rested CC Cream, Moxie lip Liner-jazzed, Lash Dom sample, 5-1 cream shadow Rich Camel, loose eyeshadow in Bare Skin, Eyeliner in Eternal Bronze, Pop of Passion in Pink, a sample of that liquid bronzer they came out with last year.

Anonymous Insider

Tata Harper direct. 

Receive a full size Recovery Gel (worth $42) with the purchase of any body treatment with code RECOVER. 

I love Tata's body oil and have been wanting to try the body balm - just might have to place an order!

On sale at Nordstrom 😄 

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 12.19.22 PM.png

Oribe is OOS

image.jpeg

BBW today:

Capture.PNG

Tatcha direct through 2/19

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 10.04.45 AM.png

IT COSMETICS AMAZING DEAL ALERT! TODAY ONLY, SAVE OVER FIFTY DOLLARS!!!!

A286626 @ QVC

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 9.17.01 AM.png

TOTAL SET ~ TODAY ONLY IS $31.40 W/ $3 S&H

If bought separately, it would cost $38 for the Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm and $48 for the Confidence in the Cream for a grand total of $86! YOU ARE SAVING OVER $50!!! (cross-posted on It Cosmetics thread)

Please note: I just checked sizing.. The makeup balm is full size but the confidence in a cream is .5oz while full size is 2 oz.; I still think this a good deal but I wanted everyone to be informed.

I'm considering this, thank you!  Also, I saw a $5 off offer for new customers to QVC with code FIVE4U.

L'occitane direct $10 off $35 comment if you use it image.jpg

Cross-posting from Cover FX Love! thread

Cover FX direct has an 18% discount on various love light trios. Basically a combo of Custom Enhancer Drops, Enhance Click, and Perfect Setting Powder.

Jo Malone with ANY purchase (the cheapest thing I can find is a $20 bar of soap)

EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE TRY SOMETHING NEW. FOR A LIMITED-TIME, RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE SAMPLE OFFER OF PEONY & BLUSH SUEDE COLOGNE WITH ANY ONLINE PURCHASE.SIMPLY ENTER CODE CHARM AT CHECKOUT.

TJ MAXX online.

TJ1.jpg

TJ2.jpg

TJ3.jpg

7,684 Replies
testing