Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

[ Edited ]

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Massive restock of the sale section!! Items that have been OOS forever are in stock now! Run run run

(0) Hearts

It's working fine for me... the only item that I want and I can't get to work is the Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection: Charcoal Brush Set. Item number 1798248. Is it working for anyone? I really wanted them!

(0) Hearts

I ran ran ran... only for Sephora.com to tell me the page no longer exists! LOL thanks for the heads up @albablue Maybe I'll be able to see them in a little  bit!

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry to hear that @mermaid805 Smiley Sad I saw over 500 items in the sale section this morning, but it went down to 463... hope you can find what you were looking for!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sadly most aren't coming up for me -- or "sorry, we've encountered an error."  Womp womp.

sale.JPG

Well, my Sephora Collection eyeshadow in My Dear Nude arrived shattered, as well! What the what?!!!

[ Edited ]

So, Sephora reshipped me the eyeshadow... It arrived today. Guess what? It arrived all shattered, as well! I wonder if they have a problem with all My Dear Nudes, or some batches only, or what in the world is going on?! Ugh... I give up.

Oh no sorry to hear that @lyravega..wonder if its just a soft shadow 😔

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Anewxa . Yeah, that could be the problem, too... I honestly don't know... But, it's super frustrating.

Ugh what a bummer @lyravega! I'm sorry Smiley Sad 

@Mcakes Latergram is backkkkSmiley Happy And so are a bunch other shadows. Just ordered Curacao Punch, Surfin USA, and Bluebery Muffin >.<

Thank you so much @StephaniLynn! Just grabbed that, Swell and Flirting Game Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Question about sale item!

Does anyone have the Sephora brand face powders in shades

'Secretive'

'Serene'

'Jubilant'

I bought one of the 'illuminators' a while back but it was just a powder with a few pieces of glitter here and there. Are they true illuminating powders/highlights? Can anyone swatch them for me?Smiley Happy

@StephaniLynn

This is, from L to R, #19, 20, 21. (I think it is the same order secretive, serene, jubilant, but maybe double check.) Not easy to see.

Top two natural light, 3rd with flash. 19 and 21 are shimmer, 20 is basically a matte.  21 had glitter in the pan, but doesn't show up on the skin.  Hope this helps.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

Could I request a favour from any kind  beauty talker? 

In my last order, one of the Sephora Collection eyeshadows in My Dear Nude arrived as shattered as my broken heart. I was really looking forward to that shadow.

If anybody sees it back in stock, could you pretty please give me a head's up. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

[ Edited ]

@PrettyPaint

@to90

@StephaniLynn

I have unbelievable news! My Dear Nude came back in stock while I was awake and online. So shocking.

Thank you ladies again for your lovely offers. They will not be forgotten.

P.S. Please pray for its safe travels.

@EvangelineDamon Yay! That's great news! I hope they pack it nicely and it arrives safely!

@EvangelineDamon Any chance you have Panama Weekend? I'm eyeing that one. 

[ Edited ]

I do and its a lot warmer than expected. Let me upload the swatch of it so you can see. I took it at night with flash, so keep this in mind..

20170302_205011-1.jpeg

L to R: Cashmere Coat, Bubble Shower (LOVE & you need), Lazy Afternoon (Love) and Panama Weekend. 

20170302_204736-1.jpeg

Panama Weekend, Lazy Afternoon, Bubble Shower, Cashmere Coat, My Dear Nude, & Coffee Break (pretty sure I'm returning this; its super warm toned compared to my screen, same with panama.)