From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 25138 Members
  • 759 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @TraceyEB Wow! Thanks for all those suggestions. I like Light Coral but I'm not sure how much it likes me. It's really too much ...read more
@TraceyEB Wow! Thanks for all those suggestions. I like Light Coral but I'm not sure how much it likes me. It's really too much fragrance for my rosacea. 😞
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
|
Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AmyC, seconding that eaze drop is best with fingers. It gets eaten up way too quickly with anything else and I found that if I t ...read more
@AmyC, seconding that eaze drop is best with fingers. It gets eaten up way too quickly with anything else and I found that if I tried to build it with a brush, it would get patchy. It also blends nicely when you apply it with your hands. So yes, with water + silicone, there can be separation (or piling) if you're using a silicone primer with a water based base (foundation, concealer etc etc) just because the silicone is kind of like a barrier to help reduce oil. The opposite can be true as well (water primer with silicone base), BUT, sometimes you can navigate around that by giving the primer enough time to absorb or sit on your skin. Also, when you go in with you base think tap vs rub to reduce piling, although that's not always a guarantee, just find it helps it to be less.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: A lot of last year summer items are back in store again like the Brazil body butter, body wash, candle and scrub. new item I found ...read more
A lot of last year summer items are back in store again like the Brazil body butter, body wash, candle and scrub. new item I found today
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
|
Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi, that's a nicely curated list! Brush 10 is next on my list of eye brushes. It reminds me of his 06 natural hair brush, one ...read more
@itsfi, that's a nicely curated list! Brush 10 is next on my list of eye brushes. It reminds me of his 06 natural hair brush, one of my favourites! Brush 2 was a must for me after seeing how Wayne used it in his video, and one of two brushes he named his most versatile. Can't go wrong if that ends up in your basket!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you kindly @Titian06...read more
Thank you kindly @Titian06 💜
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Glow Recipe Toner and Mist
|
Re: Glow Recipe Toner and Mist
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: I am telling the glow recipe toner and the oil free moisturizer have CHANGED my skin! For me, they MUST be used together and are t ...read more
I am telling the glow recipe toner and the oil free moisturizer have CHANGED my skin! For me, they MUST be used together and are the perfect pair! I bought the mini size of both and fell in love as they help keep my skin clear and brought much needed moisture to my skin as well! I use the combo every other day though and use the Bliss What A Melon Toner and Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer too. Do we have a Glow Recipe thread? Haven’t tried the mist yet! I just bought the Pride Toner( so BEAUTIFUL) and the Full Size Moisturizer and refill during the skincare bonus!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Nars blush Bumpy Ride
|
Re: Nars blush Bumpy Ride
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Bperlman62 @MAC Cheer Up. Nars Orgasm and Super Orgasm is sort of similar but not. ...read more
@Bperlman62 @MAC Cheer Up. Nars Orgasm and Super Orgasm is sort of similar but not.
New Post in Brand Loyal
Sephora Collection
 One of the finest over the counter serums I’ve ever used and I refuse to believe that it’s out of stock for good?!
 One of the finest over the counter serums I’ve ever used and I refuse to believe that it’s out of stock for good?!
  • IMG_1533.jpeg
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
|
Re: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 @danielledanielle @Sunnysmom looking forward to your thoughts  (pretend this is a guinea pig) ...read more
@Titian06 @danielledanielle @Sunnysmom looking forward to your thoughts 🐹 (pretend this is a guinea pig)
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)
|
Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi all are so intriguing ...read more
@itsfi all are so intriguing
92,395 Posts