elizbeth1972

Sephora has the BEST Customer Service

I just wanted to say, as others have observed, that Sephora has one of the best, if not the best, customer service structures  of all the major beauty companies out there.  I will admit it, I do shop with other similiar companies, but I do most of my shopping on Sephora.  Sure, you're gonna have glitches from time to time everywhere (i.e. out of stock, cancelled orders, points issues), and there is always room for improvement (a V.V.I.B anyone? for those who spend majoy bucks, hehe) but I have found that in terms of customer service response, Sephora is tough to beat.  Emails or posts  get answered promptly, and you can call and actually speak to a live person. Also if there is an issue with your order the person can actually complete your order over the phone, and add everything you want including perks and promotions.  This is not so with some other sites, I recently had an experience with another company where I had problems placing my order online.  When I tried to call I discovered that they don't actually allow you to place orders over the phone.  Also I had sent the company three emails over the course of two weeks, to which I only received one reply, weeks later.  And the icing on the cake? Sephora's ultimate return policy. 

Sure from time to time you may ask us how Sephora can improve and we may offer suggestions on our own, but that being said, you guys are doing a great job and I just want to say THANK YOU, SEPHORA!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • elizbeth1972