cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Confirmation Email

Hi,

I placed an order on May 3rd but didn't receive a confirmation email. When I check in track orders it says it still hasn't shipped after over a week so i'm wondering if my order went through correctly since I never received a confirmation email.

Re: No Confirmation Email

Hi

i few days ago I purchased a few items online. I couldn’t sign in with my account so I checked in as a guest. On sephoras page I got a massage that my order has been confirmed and that I would get a confirmation email afterwards. Nevertheless I didn’t get a confirmation letter and shortly after my bank account was charged. helpppp

Hi @Anii42231234 Oh no! I'll send you a PM. 

This happened to me as well. I checked out a as a guest so have no traceability of the order however my credit card was charged. Customer support said they could not find the order and the “pending” charge will go away which I do not believe. Very frustrating...will have to file a dispute with my credit card I guess 

I have the same problem please I need help

Hi @Jjjjordannn

I will look into this then send you a PM!

Always,
Danee

Hi There, I am sorry for the trouble caused. In reviewing your account, I do not see a successful order placed under your account.  Since you did not receive a order confirmation email, the pending authorization on your account is temporary and will be reversed. You will not be charged for the failed order attempt.  Again, I am sorry for the trouble caused,

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Jenner39,

I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I have not received a message yet...

Hi @haniaahhh - I'm sorry you did not receive your confirmation email! I am showing that your order is processing and should be shipping within the next few days.  You should be receiving an email confirmation once the order ships! Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. 

Regards 

Kevin

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing