Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return policy order date vs received date

I purchased items from the Sephora savings sale and didn’t receive them until a week later. I never really had a chance to test anything out, but I recently did, and I didn’t like some of the things so I went in to make a return on 5/6 (ordered 4/5). Since they go by the order date, I was ONE DAY outside the window and they refused to refund me. Should go by the received date since, if you purchase items in store, you have 30 days from the time you recieved the item to return it. If you’re ordering online  you are basically not granted the same grace/time period as in store purchases. I was treated so harshly in store over ONE DAY even when it should’ve been within 30 days of received date. That’s how ulta does it. I guess that’s where I will be taking my business in the future. 

Re: Return policy order date vs received date

I completely agree with this, because this literally means you only have a 21 day window to return items.

Re: Return policy order date vs received date

@lexis1211 I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our return policy. The return time frame does begin on the date of purchase and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I will share your feedback with the appropriate department for future consideration and you can view our full return policy here> https://www.sephora.com/beauty/returns-exchanges

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing