Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

These opinions are officially approved by the Internet cats association of everything.  

Anonymous Insider

I think it's a slippery slope. I love a well dressed man in a messy top knot. I don't like the skeevy over groomed man bun. Definitely not the dirty bun beard combo where it looks like foreign species have taken habitat. I have seen some very fine men in California rock the bun, artistic types, hipsters, corporate boys. 

Beards are a whole other level. My human grew a beard last year and everyone told him to shave. I loved it! I bought all the nice beard balms and mustache wax. I was always playing with it. He let me put wildflowers in it like he was a human wreath. Ahhhh 

can you tell I miss the beard?  

I just like vikings. Give me some good Nordic men with beards and long hair that I can braid (no buns). (Wistful sigh.)

Anonymous Insider

We shall find hot Nordic men Gwen.

Maybe Vikings are the answer to my braiding problem. Oh if only I wasn't married. Gwen and I could run off and she could teach me to French braid a Viking mans hair 😄

Anonymous Insider

I'm quite sure Vikings don't care if you're married, pixie.

Oh I just asked permission from my husband to run off and braid Viking men's hair with you guys.  He saids no.

No Thor for me.   I guess I have to stick to Loki.  

What if they braid Viking man hair and you braid Gwen's hair?

I'm not allowed to run away guys.   Can you bring the Vikings to me? 

Anonymous Insider

For you hearts. 

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

lagetha.gif

Anonymous Insider

Lagertha is a bada*s shield maiden!

Anonymous Insider

Ms Winnick does a good job.

Anonymous Insider

The braiding on that show is stunning. I want the leading ladies hair. I've tried but I'm arms get tired. Ha

Anonymous Insider

Ragnar! Please tell me you watch Vikings? He is delicious.

I do not watch Vikings (a TV show, I assume). I have seen it talked about but I don't follow any of it, though I can appreciate the photos. Is it worth watching for any reason other than the objectification (I mean appreciation!) of hot males? 😄

Anonymous Insider

It's mostly historically accurate?

Anonymous Insider

I've read a few articles saying it was.

Anonymous Insider

It's a great show aside from the Viking warrior heart throbs. 

Anonymous Insider

I praise the beard too. I hope it doesn't leave.

ahahaha you cracked me up...just the thought of you putting flowers in his beard...:D 😄 😄

2 Replies
testing