Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Awwww! You are too cute. This can be your super glam night-shirt!

Belt it and wear it like a loose fit tunic dress!

That face just sells it! 😄

I LOVE your amused expression! 🙂 I'd have a good crack up about it too.....

You know, if you get a matching piece of the black sheer fabric and have it sewn into a long thin scarf, you could use that as a tie/belt. Then you could adjust it as you grew (although by the looks of it, you'd have to grow a whole lot!) At least it would be a little more flattering to your figure that way.

One of these days I'll have to PM you a pic of me when I checked into the hospital to deliver my twins. Now that was funny!

Omg but so cute haha. I'm about your height but much larger, and I'm sure this would fit me! Maybe you can just clip the back or sew on a piece of elastic, that way you get a belt effect without an actual belt messing with the sequins.

Ohhhhhhh!    That's clever!  I could get lacing put up the back so as I get bigger I can untie it some!   Thanks!   

When they photograph clothes, they use clothes pins to make them fit to the model's body more.  I learned this from America's Next Top Model.  Good for the ad, not so good for judging what the clothes will look like in person.  All that being said, I say if it's comfortable, wear it. Robot Happy

Well it's the fanciest mumu I've ever seen!

Anonymous Insider

OMG, I bet someone pinned the extra fabric behind the model's back!!

That's pretty typical, actually. They use clothespins. Probably why it's shorter, too.

It's still really cute! Any was this can be altered a bit and salvaged?

Bonus points for how much fun you are having trying it on though!

Haha. u still look adorable in a mumu! 😉 

I love you having fun with it!

Hahaha! But you are soooo cute! Like a child in an oversized sleep shirt. I'm getting the anime kid vibe here... Are you sure you're not a wolfchild?

I think so?  image.jpg

WolfChildren_Yuki

YUKI!!!!

We'll have to ask for a back view to check and see if there's a tail. 😉

Lol, you're just gonna have to trust my a tail would get lost in this thing.  

Hahaha you mean we can't get a rear view to blackma-....errr to make sure you don't have a tail?? 😉

The picture is so funny/cute! When I try on clothes, it never looks like the model picture. 

testing