Answer
hilarydoo
Eye Creams for Problem eyes
I need a product to combat deep under eye wrinkles and very VERY severe dark circles. I have been using Bremmen Research Labs Hylexin and Upper Eyelid Lifter which worked amazing on my dark circles and depuffed my upper and lower eyelids, but they are $60 each and I cannot afford that again if they are only going to do one thing each. Also, both products do not help wrinkles and I have bad wrinkles under my eyes. I received a deluxe sample of Ole Henriksen Ultimatel Lift eye gel and it didn't do anything. I use Ole Henriksen products on my face and love them but I have not tried their other eye products. Basically, I'd like to get rid of my dark circles and wrinkles and keep my eyelids from being puffy without spending a lot of money on each product. But I don't mind using multiple products. And if they're natural, then they are even better! Thanks in advanced!!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi there hilarydoo,

Have you tried the Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes serum? It's a super lightweight and gentle eye gel that works to lightly exfoliate the damaged and dead skin cells to brighten and lighten the eye area. This is especially great when using your favorite de-puffing or hydrating eye cream on top so that you put the potent cream on fresh skin cells and not damaged or dead ones. Ole Henriksen is also much more natural based and gentle on the skin than the Hylexin you are currently using. I definitely think this one is worth a shot. :smileyhappy:

Ole Henriksen - Truth Is In The Eyes™

For an eye cream that is hydrating and brightening try the Clinique All About Eyes which is lightweight, hydrating and is especially smoothing and soft for fighting fine lines and puffiness.

Clinique - All About Eyes

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • hilarydoo
    • dianabt