Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

This is an absolute beautiful colour on you @ElleElleG 😍💜 and very fitting! 

Wow! That’s gorgeous on you @ElleElleG

@ElleElleG,

This Bite shade is beautiful on you!  🙂

36343716_629520030743752_5614633857832714240_n.jpg

Haha please excuse the face, it was really hard to see. This was also a hard color to capture. JS Thirsty Trap. This is my first metallic liquid lipstick. It is a pretty color, but kinda clumpy. Definitely need practice with this one.

Anonymous Insider

Hi @Samtian I really wasn't sure about this one but I kept coming back to take another look. I am really liking the metallic look.

Yesterday I wore Covergirl Garnet Flame - no picture on me, but this lipstick really stains! My lips were left with a bright reddish-pink stain all day, even after I removed the lipstick. 

covergirl garnet flame.JPG

Today is Bite Pickled Ginger - one of my favourites.

ACS_0053.jpg

@lachaton Super pretty!! Love these bright, vibrant colors💕💕

Pickled Ginger looks great on you, @lachaton!

Love Pickled Ginger on you @lachaton!  Very pretty.

Beautiful!

@lachaton,

Pickled Ginger is a lovely shade on you!  🙂

@lachaton So beautiful! That color has been on my wishlist.

@lachaton That looks beautiful!  I love the formula of Bite lipsticks.

36317882_628710224158066_6649154757745180672_n.jpg

Had a concert today ❤️ it's been too long. So I wore trusty ole Kat Von D Saint. This stuff lasts!!

@Samtian I don’t know what I like the most in this pic the tee, sunglasses or the lipstick. You look amazing!!

@Samtian - Love Saint on you.  It goes so well with your complexion.  The glasses over glasses look is...interesting?  Love the glasses, though!

BTW, I was way beyond HS when Offspring came out, but I still bought the CD.

@MissPuff

@Titian06 haha I wear sunglasses over my regular glasses, not a care how it looks 😂. Priorities when I'm standing out in the sun.

@Samtian Saint is so your shade. KVD ELL are one of my favourite liquid lipsticks.

@fatimamummy Thank you! Besides Outlaw, Saint is tied for my second favorite lip of all time!

@Samtian Saint is so pretty on you! It is very complimentary with your sunglasses 🙂 It really does last well, too. I'm always so impressed with the KVD ELLs.

@Samtian The Offspring!!! That brings back memories of high school and driving around with my friends, windows wide open, blasting this CD : Love you lip and your sunnies! 

1 Reply
Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing