Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Thank you, @Loretta55, and congratulations on receiving the gratis as well! 😃

Thank you very much @Shosh85 . For some reason my phone is not letting me post any photos but I also received this awesome gratis. I am very honored that Team BIC reached out to me asking if I would be interested in an exciting gratis opportunity. I received the package yesterday but I got home late so I only opened the package and I am floored by the contents. Thank you very much Sephora, Murad MD, Briogeo, Kerastaste, and Dior. Of course I had to open the Briogeo package to sniff and I was unable to smell any banana scent. I felt that the product has a tropical scent to it. 

I have a doctors appointment later today so I will come back with my thoughts on these products.

Congrats to you as well, @Loretta55!

Thank you very much @quspork!

RE: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Wowza! Congrats @itsfi! I am dying to try that briogeo line- I have never been disappointed by any of their products! And the Dior palette is beautiful! And that hair serum sounds dreamy. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts 🙂

Re: RE: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Thank you so much @unfungirl! 🤗. I so agree with you about Briogeo - lots of amazing products from that line. 

AHHHH!!!!! Yes yes yes yes!!! Super excited for you girly, you deserve it!!! 😄I know I am a bit late to the party but have fun with all of your goodies!!! @itsfi 

Awww 🥰Thank you @SchylarR! I’ve been having a lot of fun playing with everything. So kind and generous of the brands and teamBIC.

78B4473E-81B7-4BF8-BDA9-070D952736DE.jpeg

While I haven’t been able to try the KéRASTASE personally, my mom did give it a try! I asked her to give me a “cianni style review” so here’s a mama ianni first impressions review 😂

Spoiler

The texture is a thin lotion consistency, not too watery that it’s a mess, and not too thick that it’s hard to work with. The packaging is very luxurious. The bottle is glass and the pump dispenses a good amount of product with no mess. The product is heavily scented, but it’s a nice scent. Like @itsfi  mentioned, it does have a very familiar scent that is hard to place. I gave it a little sniff myself to try to pinpoint it, but both my mom and I weren’t sure. It kinda gives a high end brand perfume kinda vibe (like a givenchy or Chanel or something).

The product says to use one pump, but my mom said she ended up using two pumps. She didn’t love that there were limited instructions on how to use it. I expected maybe an insert or something. She used it on her mid lengths to the ends. For reference, she has just above shoulder length curly hair that is a little on the fine side.

She said she noticed immediately that frizz was take out when she first applied the product. So much so that she said she’s interested in using it during the day. She said that it was very lightweight, didn’t leave any greasy feeling and didn’t weigh her hair down at all.

Fast forward 8 hours! She commented that there was no greasy feeling, and that her hair had some fullness and texture that she really loved. The frizz was tamed and her hair looked shiny. I saw first hand and her hair looked very shiny and healthy! She normally has very dry ends, and had been looking for an HG hair product for her frizz for literally the last 20 years, so the fact that she is this impressed after one use is pretty telling!

I’m gonna try to pinch some and try it out for myself, but so far this seems to be quite the impressive product! It retails for $80 CAD per bottle, and so far she seems pretty convinced that it’s more than worth it! It will last a long time, even using slightly more than the recommended one pump.

So happy to hear your mom enjoyed the Keeastase @cianni!

@itsfi I’ll never get it back 😂😂

@cianni, 😂😂😂

@cianni  Thanks for posting Mama Ianni’s review 😁 Glad she enjoyed it!

@cianni ,

I'm glad that your Mom had such a good experience with the KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum!

@cianni Thank you for mom's review.  I'm using the product twice now and it's an okay product for me at this point.  I will continue to experiment with it but for now i wont replenish once the product is used up.  I dont mind the scent and it wont leave my hair greasy afterward.  However, the fizz controll, the shinning affect and the price point wont be comparable to my all time favorite product Miriam Quevedo Extreme Caviar Luxe serum (which is not currently carried by Sephora).  

@blackkitty2014 I’ll have to seek that out on my next trip over the border! Nordstrom Canada doesn’t carry it 😰

@cianni It's a Spain brand.  Too bad not many places carries it in the State either.  So far i only found SpaceNK and Cosbar carry the brand. 😞  

Thank you very much for mom’s review @cianni. I am looking forward to to trying this out also. I have thick wavy hair that is prone to frizz.

@cianni   That's a great review; thanks!

@cianni  Thanks so much to you and your mom for a great review!! This definitely looks like something that I'd like for my curly hair, especially since it seems lightweight!!😊

@yankeefaithful her hair is on the finer side and she had no problem with it weighing down her hair!

Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg
  • 369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg
  • EED54978-00CF-48B9-8E06-5DAA94923387.jpeg