Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Testing Foundation Newness & OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face! (EDIT: Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation

newness.jpg

Okay, so full disclosure: I am normally a tinted moisturizer, cc cream kind of girl. So when @KatieBT suggested I try out this new full-coverage foundation, I was a little nervous. Leave my lazy girl beauty routine behind? NEVAH!

But I broke out of my comfort zone and went home with a few lab samples of this super top-secret newness and finally took the plunge this morning. And WOW. THE HYPE IS (GOING TO BE) REAL, BIC! The texture of this foundation is unlike anything I’ve ever used. To me it almost feels like more of a tinted moisturizer, which is absolutely unheard of for 24-hr wear. It goes on very smoothly and I will say: a little bit goes a long way, which also appeals to my wannabe budget sensibilities. When I applied this morning, I probably went a little lighter in terms of how much product I used, but I honestly feel like it was more of a medium to full coverage foundation. A perfect step up for someone like me!  I’ve now had it on my face for 3 hours and while you can still see my freckles and birthmarks, I am much less red and shiny than I would normally be.

Oh AND ever since @Aaliaa and @Guessgal told us that Mario Dedivanovic uses half a tube of concealer, I have been doing the same. Spoiler: NOT NEEDED WITH THIS FOUNDATION. These Sicilian dark circles required half the amount of concealer. It’s a miracle, really.

IT'S HERE! Beauty Blender has finally unveiled their new #BounceWorthy Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation:

beauty blender foundatio.png

Anyway, the texture of this foundation is so new and amazing, it moved me to write a few haikus with clues about what’s to come:

First hint:

velveteen.png

Second hint:liquid whip.png

Third and final hint:

bounce.png

**Can you guess which brand is coming out with some foundation newness?**

Re: ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

@LexBT,

WHEN is this happening!  I need this now!  🙂

Re: ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

I think this drops at Sephora tomorrow @tsavorite...at least thats what I see on the IG post @veronika23 listed below.  

So the new foundation from Beautyblender?????

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.51.01 AM.png

The packaging is so funky. Will definitely look cool on the vanity. Maybe it will have some secret compartment for your beauty blender! LOL

@veronika23 You are SO good!

@LexBT  nah... I just pay attention to all the new release... or try to anyway. 😄 Thanks!

More pics of Beautyblender's new Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear foundation - Velveteen matte finish - 24 Hour Wear - July 24th on their site and Sephora

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.40 AM.png

This looks amaing! I can't wait for it to be available in store and online, I'll definitely be trying it out!

Hooray, @veronika23!  You got it!  Great work.  🙂

Waitlist begins tomorrow on Sephora?  I didn't think Sephora did waitlists...

@tsavorite  I think what they mean is that the product will be up tomorrow and you can sign up to be notified when it's in stock. Just like how it is now with the new ND Lila mini palette.

I'm guessing a cushion foundation, but one you apply directly to the face. So a beauty blender meets cushion foundation by Sephora.

@Aaliaa @veronika23 Beauty Blender did just post something about a collaboration, so perhaps it’s this? 

@alexasteph  yeah that's why I was thinking that 🙂

Could it have something to do with Beautyblender???

I'm ashamed my mind didn't go this way before, but it could be the Sephora Brand is coming out with a new foundation.

@Ispend2much6 good guess! Getting warmer 🙂 

ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

It's starting to sound like a cushion foundation, I find them so travel friendly!

RE: ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

My bet is on the new Lawless foundation. I believe she’s also coming out with 40 shades at once. Quite a bold move for an indie company for its second product.

Hint #3

bounce.png

Hint #2:

liquid whip.png

@LexBT,

This sounds so good!  I'm excited for a full-coverage foundation from an excellent brand, if only it doesn't have a chemical sunscreen.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • velveteen.png
  • newness.jpg
  • liquid whip.png
  • liquid whip.png
  • bounce.png
  • bounce.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.51.01 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.40 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.32 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.24 AM.png
  • beauty blender foundatio.png
  • beauty blender foundatio.png
  • If you can see the difference, please share. Sorry if you saw my giant face before I edited the post!
  • The same as what's on the Sephora page, just a different layout.
testing