Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Testing Foundation Newness & OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face! (EDIT: Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation

newness.jpg

Okay, so full disclosure: I am normally a tinted moisturizer, cc cream kind of girl. So when @KatieBT suggested I try out this new full-coverage foundation, I was a little nervous. Leave my lazy girl beauty routine behind? NEVAH!

But I broke out of my comfort zone and went home with a few lab samples of this super top-secret newness and finally took the plunge this morning. And WOW. THE HYPE IS (GOING TO BE) REAL, BIC! The texture of this foundation is unlike anything I’ve ever used. To me it almost feels like more of a tinted moisturizer, which is absolutely unheard of for 24-hr wear. It goes on very smoothly and I will say: a little bit goes a long way, which also appeals to my wannabe budget sensibilities. When I applied this morning, I probably went a little lighter in terms of how much product I used, but I honestly feel like it was more of a medium to full coverage foundation. A perfect step up for someone like me!  I’ve now had it on my face for 3 hours and while you can still see my freckles and birthmarks, I am much less red and shiny than I would normally be.

Oh AND ever since @Aaliaa and @Guessgal told us that Mario Dedivanovic uses half a tube of concealer, I have been doing the same. Spoiler: NOT NEEDED WITH THIS FOUNDATION. These Sicilian dark circles required half the amount of concealer. It’s a miracle, really.

IT'S HERE! Beauty Blender has finally unveiled their new #BounceWorthy Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation:

beauty blender foundatio.png

Anyway, the texture of this foundation is so new and amazing, it moved me to write a few haikus with clues about what’s to come:

First hint:

velveteen.png

Second hint:liquid whip.png

Third and final hint:

bounce.png

**Can you guess which brand is coming out with some foundation newness?**

Re: ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

So with you on this @tsavorite!  

Re: ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

Hourglass is coming out with a new product.   I wonder if that's it.

@Ispend2much6 That’s what I’m hoping, though the shape (the cone-like thing I saw in the spoiler) is throwing me off!

@PrettyPaint maybe it's a sponge tip applicator?

@suzyo oh that’s definitely a possibility!!! 

@PrettyPaint  That's kind of what I was thinking.  But, it could be a squeeze bottle!  Or, a cream blush...

@Ispend2much6 A squeeze bottle would be nice! 

@Ispend2much6 Oooh I wasn't really paying attention to this until you posted that. If it is Hourglass I'm definitely going to try it.

@fieldsofclover  Me too!  Their foundations are some of their best products (who am I kidding they're all good.)  

When a problem comes along

You must whip it 🎶🎵

@LexBT I will now have that in my head forever...its an earworm! Lol

Sounds like tinted cool whip 😁 so curious what it is tho...

Sounds like tinted cool whip 😁 so curious what it is though! @LexBT which tinted moisturizers are your fave?

Love the Devo reference, @LexBT! Can't wait to find out what the foundation is! 😊

I'm always interested in new foundations it looks like this will have a decent range.  Can't wait to learn more @LexBT

@LexBT For now I’m guessing Too Faced. It’s the only brand that Sephora carries that I can semi-tie in the bunny clue. I reserve the right to change my mind with further clues though! 

And you look lovely @LexBT!

This looks great on you @LexBT! As a medium-full coverage gal,  I’m excited for the big reveal! One can never have too many foundations 😉❤️

ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

Oooo! I'm a full coverage kinda girl and am always open to a new flawless foundation! So excited to see the new release!!! 😊 @LexBT

ATTN: Testing Foundation Newness and OMG, It's Unlike Anything I've Ever Put on My Face!

It looks amazing on you @LexBT! I am hoping there will be a better shade range, thats one area I am never satisfied.

Edit...it's Kat Von D....

I found this interview with her....I'm super excited to try any new foundation thats long wear!

What inspires you for your product names?

Two Studded Kiss Lipsticks are named after my cats, Poe and Piaf. When I saw a deep sky blue with shimmery monochromatic glitter, it felt like a night sky, and reminded me of a lot of Edgar Allan Poe's poetry. So I named it after my cat Poe. Piaf is like a velveteen rabbit. He's like a muted fawn almost like a brown mushroom with soft iridescent colour. They're not your conventional lipstick colours and my cats aren't conventional cats either - they're hairless - so it works out perfect. Bands, music, nature, past relationships and architecture inspire me.

Solid investigating @GG84! I first thought it may be KVD but dismissed it because I remember that it was described as a light version of lock-it, so I only thought it would be light coverage I suppose! It would make perfect sense if it literally felt light, with a medium-full coverage. I really hope that it is!! 😄 

@bakeamuffin It could also be a very random coincidence? 😀 We shall see! 

@LexBT OMG is it Drunk Elephant?!?!

79 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • velveteen.png
  • newness.jpg
  • liquid whip.png
  • liquid whip.png
  • bounce.png
  • bounce.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 10.51.01 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.40 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.32 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 11.47.24 AM.png
  • beauty blender foundatio.png
  • beauty blender foundatio.png
  • If you can see the difference, please share. Sorry if you saw my giant face before I edited the post!
  • The same as what's on the Sephora page, just a different layout.
testing