cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: September Edition!

nice to meet you v2.png

Happy September, BIC! As the month begins, we want to take a moment to say “hello” to all the new Beauty Insider Community members who have joined us recently.

Whether you’ve been lurking on the BIC for months or have just recently discovered this beauty hotspot, welcome! Now is your chance to introduce yourself, meet other Community members, and discuss our common thread: love for all things beauty. Heart

New members, please introduce yourselves and answer this question: What is your absolute favorite beauty product? We are excited to meet you!

Re: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Hello, I'm Christina.  And my favorite beauty product is foundation.  Crazy I know, but I love trying out different ones. I have terrible skin and always have, so foundation for me provides a fresh canvas and a brand new start. Trying out different ones is fun and let's me experiment with so many different varieties of formulas out there.  

@CMARITAYLOR Welcome to BIC!

Hi, I am new as of today! Looking forward to learn more from the BIC. 

I'm a trans-woman not out yet 🙂 but always trying new makeup when I can.

Absolute fav. beauty product for me is a tie between Better Than Sex Mascara by Two Faced and my Prada perfume.

@Stevie2626 welcome to Bic!!! 🥰

@Stevie2626 Welcome to BIC!

Hello all : ) 

I've been an insider for some time now and just fell upon BIC. I just signed in as a member, I live in the US Virgin Islands and am so excited to have found this community. My all-time favorite beauty product is the Tarte Shape Tape.  This magical solution can blend in and cover any rosacea, sun spots, and even diminishes the look of pores. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend and I cannot wait to start meeting you all.

@JazminIsabel Welcome to BIC!

RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

My favorite this year would have to be the Volition Snow Mushroom Serum! By far one of the best I’ve used - very hydrating and gives my skin a glow!

Re: RE: New Member Monday: September Edition!

@tiwin09 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @tiwin09 ! 

Hi, I’m Maraya and hmmmm I would have to say my favorite beauty product is the Boscia face Masks, I’ve been using them for YEARS and they have never failed me...I’ve strayed away from them to try new masks but ended up coming right back to the masks I belong to lol Boscia for the win 😊♥️

@GangstaRye Welcome to BIC!

Thank you 💋

Welcome to BIC @GangstaRye ! 

Thank you ♥️

Hi, I'm erika! not new to sephora but recently decided to participate more in the beauty community. Fav products are Estee's double wear foundation (does wonders to my skin!) and any liquid lip from Huda Beauty. 🤪 nice to meet y'all!

Welcome @akirejane, and great product favorites! 

Welcome to BIC @akirejane ! 

@akirejane Welcome to BIC!

I’m new to the BIC but not new to sephora 😅 Happy to be here!! And I love a good red lip with classic winged eyeliner 💋
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • nice to meet you v2.png
  • 550C0BDF-59A1-4C14-83AA-D3D9276498A9.gif
  • 9F5181AC-D4B3-4B29-96DA-04CA7A5500AC.gif
  • 95574A05-628F-4BBF-8E3E-8DDC30540BA1.gif
testing