cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: September Edition!

nice to meet you v2.png

Happy September, BIC! As the month begins, we want to take a moment to say โ€œhelloโ€ to all the new Beauty Insider Community members who have joined us recently.

Whether youโ€™ve been lurking on the BIC for months or have just recently discovered this beauty hotspot, welcome! Now is your chance to introduce yourself, meet other Community members, and discuss our common thread: love for all things beauty. Heart

New members, please introduce yourselves and answer this question: What is your absolute favorite beauty product? We are excited to meet you!

Re: New Member Monday: September Edition!

Welcome to BIC @mushellie ! 

@mushellie Welcome to BIC!

also if someone could tell me how I write reviews for the products I have purchased. Thanks ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’„
Anonymous Insider

add pictures to looks

add pictures to looks

@Ash304 ,

Welcome!  You can also just go to the product page of the item that you want to review and go down to Ratings and Reviews, then click on Write a Review.  

@Ash304 all you have to do is sign into your Sephora account and go to your list and purchases and click the item you want to review. 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you ๐Ÿ’— lol I'll get all this eventually!

Hello my Name is Ashley and I love all things beauty! I'm in love with skin care and makeup. I love skin care as in Facial masks and other skin care products. I cant wait to explore and buy beauty products with ya'll.

Hi @Ash304 and welcome to BIC! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love skincare!! ๐Ÿ’— Facials are so nice; theyโ€™re something Iโ€™m hoping to fit in more frequently. 

Welcome to the BIC @Ash304!

Welcome aboard @Ash304 ! 

@Ash304 Welcome to the Beauty Insider Community! What's your current favorite skincare product? <333

@PenelopeBT my masqueology 24k gold toner & serum. I love them๐Ÿ’— but as in makeup my MILK Hydro Grip primer!! Omgosh I am so in love with it. I am a server and I need my makeup to say in place and not wear off and it does the trick so well...๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’—

@Ash304 Welcome to BIC!

Hi I'm Jen! I love liquid lipstick and eyeshadow. I'm still learning how to do some of this (even though I'm nearing 30). I hope I'm not alone.

Hi @xxibjrosek! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Youโ€™re definitely not alone. I feel like I learn something every time I log on here. Welcome to BIC! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome to the BIC @xxibjrosek!

Hi @xxibjrosek! Liquid lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ junkie right over here! Pleased to meet you. Welcome to the BIC where age doesnโ€™t matter ๐Ÿ˜‰95574A05-628F-4BBF-8E3E-8DDC30540BA1.gif

@xxibjrosek You are definitely not alone! One thing I admire about our community is that its members are so diverse, but not so much that we ever have to feel alone. Welcome to BIC! ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท

Welcome to BIC @xxibjrosek ! 

Welcome! Learning how to apply makeup is a life long process, as there are many techniques. It took years to figure out what works for my features. <333

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • nice to meet you v2.png
  • 550C0BDF-59A1-4C14-83AA-D3D9276498A9.gif
  • 9F5181AC-D4B3-4B29-96DA-04CA7A5500AC.gif
  • 95574A05-628F-4BBF-8E3E-8DDC30540BA1.gif
testing