Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

Monthly Faves October 2022Monthly Faves October 2022

Happy spooky szn, BIC! To be honest, there isn’t anything too scary about my October picks, unless you consider how deeply obsessed I’ve been with collecting all of these Dyson Airwrap attachments! 😬 Aside from that, this month I’ve been embracing my bath girl era, trying to stick to a 2x-a-day brow treatment routine (so far so good!), and of course, keeping my SPF game strong with the help of a classic sunscreen reco from our very own @GeorginaBT. And naturally, no Monthly Faves of mine would be complete without some kind of sparkle.

Here are the products I’ve been most excited about this month:

What are your October faves? Let’s have a product tagging party! Hit reply below and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite products (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.) in your response!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2022 Edition!

You're out of town for work next week too @missjeanie?!! I have a lot to get done this weekend before taking off for mine and need to pack in advance - it's supposed to be cold and I don't always do well in the cold so I'll have to pull out what I plan to bring and then remove at least 3/4ths of what I've laid out, because no one needs that many sweaters and jackets for the time I'll actually be away. 😂🤣😂 The amika perk up is going with me though. 

Speaking of the amika dry shampoo, oh my word!! I must be the last to know about the goodness greatness of Perk Up! Where have I been? It's been spoken of so well by so many of you beauties - if the collective brain trust of Sephora BIC says it's a fave, then it has got to be so. And it is with this dry shampoo!! 💖 

Safe travels and I hope all goes well and smoothly with your business trip! I also hope there is a Sephora near you that carries Tom Ford Bitter Peach and you have ample time to visit it. 😁 

You've got some really cool products in there @itsfi 

Thank you so much @makeitup305😁 I've tried a lot of newness in the last couple of months and some have become favorites! With the weather being cooler, my eyelids are less oily so I can wear eyeliners more often and I've been getting some use out of the VBB Olive liner this fall. 😍

@itsfi  Oooo I see some great favs in here!! I was trying to figure out the mini eye globes were but as soon as I read through I knew exactly what it was! I feel like I need to try out the TF peach scent now. You make it sound lovely!!  I have been using the amika perk up for years now and I agree it’s a great dry shampoo and I feel like the bottle lasts forever or it least it does for me!! Also that BB palette looks gorgeous!! 

@ather, I've gone back and forth on those mini eye globes for the longest time and finally decided to give them a try - the 'mini' was a huge factor in going for it. I'm actually contemplating whether to pick up another pair to leave in my drawer at work. For a little R&R during my lunch break or as part of those mornings when I do my makeup at my desk right before my workday starts. I will be picking up a couple of pairs to gift. Their mini size makes the portability a nice touch. Nice work by Sephora Collection team! 👍 

Definitely give the TF Bitter Peach a try and ask for a sample - I think it's always good try a scent a few times under different situations to see how you like it. I don't smell all the notes that make up the fragrance but the ones I do pick up all blend together so beautifully. And the peach smell!! @heartsmyface is spot on (she often is!) - it's a wonderful "adult" sweet scent.

hahaha! Of course I'd be the last one to the amika Perk Up dry shampoo!! This stuff is fantastic!! Have you tried the perk up Plus Extended Clean version? I *think* I may have picked up a mini with one of my holiday sale orders, but I'm not looking - if I did, it will show up; if I didn't, I'll pick it up another day; I've done my damage already. 😂🤣😂

Ohhh, almost forgot! Up close pic and swatches of BB Jadestone:

Spoiler
9.26.2022 Haul - BB.jpg
1- BB Jadestone - top.jpg
1- BB Jadestone - bottom.jpg

@itsfi Enabling by you and @Sunnysmom i got BB palette over Macys while they have 15% off. It took ages (literally) to come. I finally able to try out today. Such a solid palette. Even the brown colors are nice 👍 And if you like Bitter Peach you should get the gift set. I got Lost Cherry and Rose prick gift sets last year or the yr before. Love love them. 

@blackkitty2014, I’ve tested Rose Prick before, a while back, and knew it was at least a “like” for me, so I purchased the mini decanter trio set just to make sure I really like the Bitter Peach. That decision has now shown that I like all 3 scents a lot 😆 so yes, sets of those two and Lost Cherry, will need to be picked up  🛍️ but it won’t happen all at once 💸💸💸. I like how you staggered them over time and will likely end of doing the same. Just have to not get distracted by other fragrances like I already have this month. 😬😅

Oh yes, I absolutely agree with you - the greens and browns in the BB Jadestone are beautiful. I’m contemplating whether it will be part of next year’s project pan. 🤔 I’ll be interested to see how it compares to TF Velours Kaki but may hold off on opening that one, or may end up gifting it. Yaaay, I’m so happy to hear yours arrived!! Will keep an eye out for your thoughts on it. I think I ordered mine just early enough that it missed the backlog with all the shipments from the early holiday sales this year. 

@itsfi I think I hoard all green palettes this season. The TF one is beautiful but doesn’t have depth variation. BB and Dior backstage have more looks. If you’re not crazy about TF new crème formula you won’t miss much. But if you love TF new crème formula liked I do, it’s good one to keep 😘 And yes BB Jadestone should be a good one for project pan 😘 I might even join you

@blackkitty2014, hahaha! Those are some gorgeous green palettes you are giving a lovely home to! 💚 I'm a huge fan of the TF new creme formula - it is so good, isn't it?! I loved the Coco Mirage quad with that formula; so sad when that was discontinued. The shadows just glide on the lids like buttah and feel so soft and smooth. Bring on over that BB Jadestone for project pan 2023, blackkitty! It would be a fun one to work through! 

Bitter peach sounds fantastic @itsfi!

It’s so good @faeriegirl! I know fragrance is very personal and have read that Bitter Peach doesn’t wear well on some folks which is too bad. I really like it; the different notes play nicely with my body chemistry.

The candle too is very nice; it’s actually the first product from that fragrance line I tried - the peach on the cold throw was remarkable - and not too sweet either. The perfume is similar but I feel like the boozy, spicy, woodsy and vanilla scents come through more in the fragrance. 

Ha!  Love the "playing favorites" caption @itsfi.  Love your faves and explanations.

@danielledanielle, thank you! I just love our monthly game of playing favorites! ♥️ Love seeing what beauties stood out for folks every month. 

@itsfi  Oh gosh bitter peach is wonderful!!!  You commit- committed!   Yeah, I’ll be doing that soon.  I had to make sure with the travel sized but I’ll be needing a good sized bottle of it!   

@heartsmyface, this fall (or this whole year really 😂) has very much been a fragrance heavy one for me, as far as purchases go. 💸 I’m both fearful and fascinated by what else may find its way here. Hahaha! 

@itsfi  I love bitter peach as well! 

@PrettyPaint  It’s a very ‘adult’ sweet scent. 

That is a really good way of describing it! @heartsmyface

It's so good, isn't it @PrettyPaint? Any other Tom Ford fragrance loves? I've been trying not to love his perfumes but it's hard because he has some really beautiful fragrances.

@itsfi I am tempted to buy some before the sale is over now! I also really like Lost Cherry. I am currently wearing Black Orchid. Honestly, I tend to like most all TF fragrances!

@PrettyPaint, not to enable but completely trying to enabe here ... 🤣 the sale is an excellent time to pick up some Tom Ford  fragrances. The problem is always deciding which ones to pick up - his collection is truly filled with so many beautifully scented fragrances! 😍😍😍

Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • Monthly Faves October 2022
  • 7592B1BD-1D11-4C4F-8754-E7B294362AF7.jpeg
  • 93129BB3-A283-4EF8-8565-D0EC66DE84AE.jpeg
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png
  • image.png