Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png

By sheer coincidence, all of my favorite beauty products this month are looking pretty in pink… 🎀 As we get close to the end of November, I’m curious to know what products members of the Beauty Insider Community have been reaching for the most this month! Temperatures outside are dropping further and further, and my monthly faves have been helping me stay hydrated … no dry, flaky scalp for me this season! 😤

Here is a list of beauty goodies I’ve been loving lately:

Now it’s your turn, BIC! Name the makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness products that have been carrying you through the month, because the rest of us are taking notes! Be sure to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves. 😉

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2022 Edition!

@Titian06 I'm aware of the Seen brand but I don't think I've heard anyone talk about anything from the range so it's nice to know that the products are actually good!

@CookieGirl1 - I decided to take a chance since the products are fragrance free.  I am very happy with my purchases. 🙂

Two really beautiful palettes @Titian06 !!

Thanks, @Kim888 !  I am so happy I bought these! 🥰

I was out of town for nearly half of November and will be out for much of December, as well, so my November favorites are travel-friendly! I love the mini Laura Mercier Caviar eyeshadow sticks--one of them is the one from this year's Sephora birthday gift. Also, the rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette is perfect for travel. 

Other products I'm currently loving are Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane  for the lightest coverage, SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil which I picked up during the Rouge sale, and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain  which I don't find particularly hydrating, but it's non-drying and leaves a pretty, transfer-proof stain. 

B1E15A52-5E28-47AA-B81E-2B4B35DC1236.jpeg

Love love love the caviar sticks for an easy and quick travel eye look, @txcatx!! 

Love the variety and portability of that rms highlighter quad @txcatx😍

@txcatx do you use the caviar sticks directly on the eye? ive had a few over the years, and while i love the look/payoff, i find them a little soft (read: i possibly press too hard and break them/they come out of the component). i'm thinking it's a user issue, but was wondering if it's just as pretty with a different application method?

@cianni I use the Caviar sticks over primer and directly on my eyelids, but I find that they blend really easily (I just use fingers and not a brush) and last all day. I've never had an issue with them breaking, and I've been using them for at least three years!

@cianni I think they are so pretty but I tried a pewter one years ago and I completely failed at the application. 

@greeneyedgirl107 i had that one too! was it not part of a big samples bag or maybe a GWP? i remember it being very pretty, but not a shade i probably would have picked for myself at the time 

@cianni it certainly might have been a GWP, as they're popular.  I bought it, tho...and returned it.  I think I applied too much and couldn't blend it so I looked like I had black eyes.  I wonder if maybe my eye area was too dry to make it work.  But whenever I see those sticks I need to remind myself that they weren't meant to be for me.

I found a few new items and services that are my monthly favorites.

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation #70 + 70.5 Brush Duo Set was love at first use. I always used the 57 foundation brush but this brush applied my foundation so smoothly and evenly with minimal effort.

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette was an impulse purchase when I saw it for half price. It blends so beautifully with minimal effort.

I signed up for a trial for same day delivery with Sephora. I have used it multiple times and I would not have received the ahi a palette if I didn’t sign up for it. I am definitely keeping this. 
I also signed up for a Walmart W+ membership. I am using this service to mainly get my groceries delivered at no additional charge.

@Loretta55, the Biba palette is wonderful! The formulation on those shadows are great and they wear beautifully. 😍

I definitely agree @itsfi. I’m sorry that I didn’t get it sooner. 

But you have it now @Loretta55 and that’s what matters! 😊 You’ll have to let us know if there’s a favorite shadow or combination of shadows you enjoy most! 

I will need to follow up on that @itsfi. Just got home from work and it was a long day.

Glad you are home @Loretta55! Hope you are able to get a little R&R tonight. Have a good evening!

The Summer Fridays lip balms have been saviors with the cooler temps recently, @GeorginaBT

Those mini Summer Fridays balms are so cute, @GeorginaBT 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1669228977716.png
  • 827ADECF-3C5C-4E5F-BA3B-7AA526E97954.jpeg
  • AD4FDE21-C3E5-4BD5-8BFC-6ABF0FE879FD.jpeg
  • 7C1C0A24-4432-45F5-80FC-55F6310A5009.jpeg
  • PXL_20221127_202540807~2.jpg
  • PXL_20221125_175251649~2.jpg
  • November 2022 Favorites
  • CDCB5357-4EE2-4E5E-8F4F-40E8944A304D.jpeg