Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

It’s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! I’m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month – fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? 🤩 Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the “Reply” button below and using the “#” symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

I think it’s magical @greeneyedgirl107 ! Lol. So smooth yet it lasts forever! Not gel but creamy and waterproof. Great inky midnight blue black too. Love! 

The Westman lip palette really is beautiful @Sunnysmom !

You got it also right @Kim888 ?! 

@Sunnysmom Really great favorites! I just started trying the Tower28 and I agree, it’s really nice with perfect everyday coverage. I’ve heard great things about the Necessaire body wash as well, good to know it’s living up to it’s hype.

It is so good @makeitup305 ! I’d been wanting to try it for awhile now since so many love it.  I think @itsfi mentioned liking it a bunch too plus others 😊. Now add us to the growing list! ☺️The eucalyptus body wash is yummy. Def try it.

Today I pulled out the ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood I received from my Sephoria box to use since it was handy.  I am impressed!

No obnoxious odor, the wand is perfect for me to use (meaning I don't poke my eye out while using it,) and it really is effective.  It is easy to remove too.  I haven't tested it for wearing yet.

The wandThe wand

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Before applicationBefore application

After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.After application. My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.

@Ispend2much6 I was recently gifted this mascara! Haven't opened it up yet, but so glad to hear you like it 😊

@GeorginaBT  I hope you like it too!

@Ispend2much6 ohhhh exciting!! I still need to try mine ☺️

@lmaster  I think you will like it!

@Ispend2much6  Wow this looks impressive 

@ather  It's amazing!!

Good to know @Ispend2much6 ! I like the looks of the size of the wand too. I’ll have to check it out! 

@Sunnysmom  Did you get a Sephoria box?  This was in box 2, I think.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  I may like it better than the Hourglass one.

I did but I don’t recall that in it @Ispend2much6! I’ll have to check again. I did think it was box no. 2 tho! 🤦🏻‍♀️ But with my memory who only knows. Lol 

@CarolBT Love the Virtue love! I haven't tried these, but am intrigued after getting your recs. I have Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin sitting in my stash and will crack it open once I've finished up adwoa beauty Baomint™ Deep Conditioning Treatment 16 oz/ 453 g (which I've enjoyed! great for days when I feel my hair needs some extra T.L.C.). 

Oh same, @CarolBT!! It's such a good shampoo and conditioner!! Definitely not for daily use, but I like mixing them into rotation throughout the week. So nourishing!! 

@CarolBT, I love that Virtue has mini sets of its shampoo and conditioner - great for really seeing how products will work. I was eyeing the volumizing set but this recovery series looks like it could be good for my hair this time of the year when I reach for hair dryer and styling tools more frequently.

I bought my first Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in the shade Raspberry.  I love it!  It's such a pretty shade of pink.  The plumping effect lasts longer than others I've tried, but miraculously it doesn't bother me.  It has a minty scent.  It's also not too glossy for my tastes.  It's thick enough that it seems like it will last a while too.

dior lip plumper.jpg

dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg

@Ispend2much6, Dior Raspberry is a beautiful color.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing