Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg

Itโ€™s not very often that I completely overhaul my standard beauty rotations, but this month I unexpectedly found myself reaching for several different products that are completely new to me! Iโ€™m curious if any of you had similar experiences this month โ€“ fall in love with newness you picked up during the Holiday Savings Event, perhaps? ๐Ÿคฉ Keeping in mind that the holiday gifting season is right around the corner, the Beauty Insider Community is especially curious to know: what beauty products have you been loving most this month?

Here are some of the products I used most throughout November:

Share your makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, or wellness favorites of the month by hitting the โ€œReplyโ€ button below and using the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2021 Edition!

I think itโ€™s magical @greeneyedgirl107 ! Lol. So smooth yet it lasts forever! Not gel but creamy and waterproof. Great inky midnight blue black too. Love! 

The Westman lip palette really is beautiful @Sunnysmom !

You got it also right @Kim888 ?! 

@Sunnysmom Really great favorites! I just started trying the Tower28 and I agree, itโ€™s really nice with perfect everyday coverage. Iโ€™ve heard great things about the Necessaire body wash as well, good to know itโ€™s living up to itโ€™s hype.

It is so good @makeitup305 ! Iโ€™d been wanting to try it for awhile now since so many love it.  I think @itsfi mentioned liking it a bunch too plus others ๐Ÿ˜Š. Now add us to the growing list! โ˜บ๏ธThe eucalyptus body wash is yummy. Def try it.

Today I pulled out the ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara Midnight Mood I received from my Sephoria box to use since it was handy.  I am impressed!

No obnoxious odor, the wand is perfect for me to use (meaning I don't poke my eye out while using it,) and it really is effective.  It is easy to remove too.  I haven't tested it for wearing yet.

The wandThe wand

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Before applicationBefore application

After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.After application. My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.

@Ispend2much6 I was recently gifted this mascara! Haven't opened it up yet, but so glad to hear you like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

@GeorginaBT  I hope you like it too!

@Ispend2much6 ohhhh exciting!! I still need to try mine โ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster  I think you will like it!

@Ispend2much6  Wow this looks impressive 

@ather  It's amazing!!

Good to know @Ispend2much6 ! I like the looks of the size of the wand too. Iโ€™ll have to check it out! 

@Sunnysmom  Did you get a Sephoria box?  This was in box 2, I think.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  I may like it better than the Hourglass one.

I did but I donโ€™t recall that in it @Ispend2much6! Iโ€™ll have to check again. I did think it was box no. 2 tho! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ But with my memory who only knows. Lol 

@CarolBT Love the Virtue love! I haven't tried these, but am intrigued after getting your recs. I have Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin sitting in my stash and will crack it open once I've finished up adwoa beauty Baomintโ„ข Deep Conditioning Treatment 16 oz/ 453 g (which I've enjoyed! great for days when I feel my hair needs some extra T.L.C.). 

Oh same, @CarolBT!! It's such a good shampoo and conditioner!! Definitely not for daily use, but I like mixing them into rotation throughout the week. So nourishing!! 

@CarolBT, I love that Virtue has mini sets of its shampoo and conditioner - great for really seeing how products will work. I was eyeing the volumizing set but this recovery series looks like it could be good for my hair this time of the year when I reach for hair dryer and styling tools more frequently.

I bought my first Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in the shade Raspberry.  I love it!  It's such a pretty shade of pink.  The plumping effect lasts longer than others I've tried, but miraculously it doesn't bother me.  It has a minty scent.  It's also not too glossy for my tastes.  It's thick enough that it seems like it will last a while too.

dior lip plumper.jpg

dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg

@Ispend2much6, Dior Raspberry is a beautiful color.

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT_0-1637770901234.jpeg
  • D9C9E9D0-F649-475D-840C-49E96E34EE57.jpeg
  • 75DD613A-C6AB-412D-B570-8981DCF1000B.jpeg
  • November 2021 Favorites
  • SC Spiced Palette Swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20211129_121232331.jpg
  • dior lip plumper.jpg
  • dior lip plumper raspberry.jpg
  • The wand
  • Before application
  • After application.  My lashes are more equal than it seems but I have major astigmatism in one eye, so... the lashes get pushed downwards.
  • 99647720-0C2A-47EC-BCB8-894A6CE868A5.jpeg
  • 20211130_122005.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 152033.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 151142.jpg
testing