cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1710882729830.png

Happy March, Beauty Insider Community! I’m eagerly jumping into spring colors, patterns, and trends. 🌷 You might see it reflected in a couple of my favorites this month! I’m also doing a bit of traveling later in March, so some of the multipurpose products I’ve been loving are especially going to come in handy when I’m forced to do some prioritized packing. 😅

Here are some of the products I’ve been reaching for (and will very much continue to reach for!) in March:

Your turn! Reply below and let Community know what makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness goods you’ve been turning to most this month. We’re all ears as we build our baskets for the Sephora Savings Event… 👀👂

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!

@itsfi the BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Scalp-Thingy: Scalp Massager is so cute!  It's nice to know that it's also really functional.

Yes @CookieGirl1, form and function make a winning combination! 👍

Thank you for shouting out the new thread @itsfi I just started reading some posts, @Mellmars1185 habit stacking sounds like such a good idea!  I don't think I've ever heard that term before. I need to do some post catching up now, I'm intrigued. 😉

@CynthieLu, it's a good one, for beauty and wellness related practices as well as non-beauty, non-wellness related activities. Yeah, catching up on posts - I'm going to come up with a habit stacking routine for myself as well. 🙂 Where does the time go?!

@CynthieLu If you give it a try, I am curious to know your thoughts. I find habit stacking extremely helpful with saving time and building good habits.

I'm intrigued by everything you're saying @Mellmars1185 I like the idea of building good habits, that's sounds like it could be helpful in my day to day and overall just have positive benefits overall. Both great things. 😉

I will share, but I need to ponder the ones I want to try. oooh it's all so new to me as a concept.

@itsfi yes today I am excited to catch up on my favorite threads and hopefully explore some new ones. 🙂

@itsfi Those look like some wonderful favourites! The scalp massager is too cute. They are all new to me items. I like that they are spring shades 💗. Thank you for the tag and the support with the Habit Stacking Thread 🥰. I am glad you are finding it useful!

Awww, thanks @Mellmars1185! The scalp thingy makes me smile whenever I see it in my shower! 😁 It's also very good for scalp care and coupled with the OUAI Detox Shampoo, it is making the Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-Wash Treatment Oil for Thinning Hair more user-friendly for me and my hair. 

Yes, spring shades - too bad the sun wasn't out when I took the photo - hence, the slight moodiness to the photo, but it gave me a chance to work on my photo taking. Rain is forecasted all weekend so I won't be able to get the light I want with it, or maybe I'll try playing with a ring light. 😊 

I've been paying it forward with habit stacking and have talked two of my coworkers into doing it - well, one is on board and the oher is reading up on it. 👊

@itsfi What is your ideal rainy weekend like? I love having a reason to stay warm in my comfy clothes all weekend. 

Oh wow, that is awesome! I hope it helps your co-worker(s). I have to say when I first heard of it, I had a coworker motivating me to workout. Those two things in my life helped me so much. It makes me happy to hear that these things are spreading positivity to others 💞. I try to talk to others about it now, but I am not sure if my message is getting out. I am happy it is well received here ☺️.

Oooh, great question @Mellmars1185! An ideal rainy weekend? Comfy and cozy, for sure, with - 

📚a good book and a cup of tea 🍵

🛌a mid-day nap and staying under the covers listening to the rain against the window

🍪baking and how the house smells when the treats are in the oven 

🍷having some quiet time to journal (maybe even with a glass of wine) 

🕯having candles lit around the house; or if it's something that can be done, having a fire going (in a real or faux fireplace)

👟if there's a break in the weather, time to go outside for a walk - there's something about the way the air smells after the rain

🛌going to bed early

@itsfi Ohh that all sounds soo lovely. I agree, the scemt of the air before and after a rainfall is so freah and comforting. Journaling is something I would like to get into. I make lots of lists, but no journaling yet. I will read into it. I hope you get to do at least some (or all) of your rainy weekend activities. It has been snowing here ❄️

Snowing? Is that typical for you this time of the year @Mellmars1185?

@itsfi The weather between now and April can vary. I remember when I wqs younger going away for March break and I would come back and it would be 20 degrees Celsius. Snow is not abnormal.

Your lips look great! Is that the effect of just Gisou or did you top it over lipstick? I love their texture spray…may need to add it to my basket. I’ve been looking at oils but was scared I would feel sticky. My daughter uses the Dior Lip Glow Oil 000 Universal  and says it’s her fav so far. I tried it and was unsure. I think the Gisou might be a better pick for me by the effect I see on your lips.

Oh my goodness, that is really very kind of you to say; thank you, @AnibellaRocks! I have several (that may be an understatement, lol) lip oils - love how nourishing they are for my lips. The Dior is a lovely one, but it has a very slight tack/stickiness to it that I don't mind at all but I know is not for everyone. I don't get that with the Gisou lip oil - with 2 coats, you'll definitely feel that you have something on your lips, but it's neither sticky nor tacky, in my experience. With one coat, you'll also feel something on your lips but since it's just a coat, it feels thinner. 

The oil I have on in the photo above is the Gisou Honey Infused Hydrating Lip Oil Golden Shimmer Glow, In that pic, I'm wearing it over the Dominique Cosmetics lip liner which I used to line and color in my lips.

Here's what the Gisou Shimmer Glow Lip Oil looks like over bare lips - 1 coat will provide enough moisture / hydration to my lips, but as a personal preference, I prefer the look and feel of 2 coats. 

3.2024 Bare Lips.jpg

3.2024 Gisou shimmery lip oil.jpg

3.2024 Gisou shimmer lip oil 2.jpg

Hope that helps. 

@itsfiyes I totally love the Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL .  It totally transformed my skin and it is fragrance free.  I had knee surgery a few years ago and my skin on looked terrible.  After using this product my skin looks fabulous again.

Wow @CorgiMommy! That is some testimonial! Thank you so much for sharing. It's great to hear how well the body cream performed on you. Do you recall how long (or how many jars of the body cream) it took before you saw results you were happy with?

@itsfi  Great favs! Sounds like you’ve been taking extra care of your scalp and hair this month! I think the scalp massager is also super cute! 🥰 

Thank you @ather! It's been a hair care and body care year so far. 😊

Oh the things we do for science @itsfi 😂

Right @faeriegirl? We sure do a whole lot for science around here! 😅

175 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • GeorginaBT_0-1710882729830.png
  • IMG_2211.jpeg
  • IMG_1993.jpeg
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
  • IMG_1468.jpeg
  • IMG_0489.jpeg
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
  • IMG_9614.jpeg