cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! โ˜€๏ธ Does anyone elseโ€™s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? โœ‹ During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while Iโ€™m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™m not the only one adding everyoneโ€™s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button below to share what beauty products youโ€™ve been reaching for the most lately and use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

IMG_20210816_215955.jpg

Benefit POWmade full pigment pomade. 

I received this complimentary of #Infuenster to review and give my honest opinion. I really like this brow POWmade pomade it is creamy and buildable. It is long lasting and waterproof. I was sent a Really dark one which I think is too dark for me. Otherwise I will be purchasing in the future. I most definitely recommend this product. 

#Influenster

#Voxbox

#Sephora

I've been tackling my deluxe sample and travel sized products lately and this month I've got to try the Murad Mini AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 2 oz/ 60 mL and I love it!

I am into face cleansers and lip oils!! So now I am into the purlise watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ cleanser and the innbeauty lip oil

also enjoying the OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g 

Drunk Elephant O-Bloosโ„ข Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F  I discovered, on me anyway, are a dead ringer for Chantecaille's Happy gel blush!  I think the Rosi drops actually show up better on my skin.  I am so happy with this purchase, and the bottle should last a good while.

@Ispend2much6 I was hoping to see someone I trust post about the DE O-Bloos!  I've been eyeing them up, and might need to add the smaller size to my cart!

@missjeanie   I'm honored that you trust me. ๐Ÿ˜‡

@Ispend2much6  These drops are so pretty. I probably should have included them in my favorites post as well. 

@jen81. I'm glad you got them too!

Iโ€™ve tried to write this 4643677 times and I get distracted. I will post it today! 

Going to start with a non-Sephora item (sorry!) K-18 Hair Mask/Mist (actually just Mask, the Mist is just for Proโ€™s) but it does have a Sephora connection, itโ€™s made by the Founder of Aquis. Holy Moly. Nothing really impresses me anymore but this did. 

NARS Matte Bronzer Powder Laguna Iโ€™ve been using a lot this month, itโ€™s the perfect sun kissed shade. 

Kaja Love Beat Makeup Sponge OBSESSED. I have 3. I want/need/want more. 

I know I hated/loathed this mascara before but weโ€™ve come to an understanding and I now love it, this is my 3rd tube Urban Decay Lash Freak Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 0.32 oz/ 9.5 mL 

Oooh nice @GG84 ! How have I not heard about this makeup sponge?๐Ÿ˜. Going in my loves right now!

@GG84  Because I trust your judgment, I went to the K-18 site and ordered a mini mask. Thanks for mentioning it!

@GG84 What do you like about the K-18 Hair Mask?  What kind of results have you gotten?

@greeneyedgirl107 

It works on a molecular level, you dont rinse it out. (Sorry at least the pro version you dont) it completely transforms the hair. Iโ€™ve never seen anything like it. 

@GG84 Very interesting!  Thanks for the info!  @Ispend2much6 Please tag me and let me know how you like it.  Oh - and I got your PM and am really looking forward to reading it.  You are too sweet!  I've had a heck of a two weeks - covering two buildings are day.  I can barely move when I come home.  And I've gotten in to the horrible habit of coming to work early, working through lunch, and staying late.  It's like I'm burning the candle at both ends - and in the middle!

@greeneyedgirl107   Oooohh, no!  Please take care of yourself; there's only one "you."  โค๏ธ  I will definitely tag you.  I washed and dried my hair tonight with only using Alterna shampoo and conditioner, and my hair is so frizzy! I need my additional conditioners.

I do like the COLOR WOW One Minute Transformation Anti Frizz Styling Cream 4 oz/ 120 mL .  and used some tonight also.  It has a nice, pleasant, mild scent, and it does help tame my hair some without looking greasy.  It's meant to be used on dry hair.

@GG84  Awesome favs!!

July Favorites 

A9FA0450-F252-485A-A1EF-0EC3623E42E0.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒPaulas Choice cleansing Balm ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ. ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Formosa ST4  is a summer/ spring fav. Also love it with Drunk Elephant D-Bronziโ„ข Bronzing Drops with Peptides mixed in. Set it wiKosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder . This Natasha Denona 5 pan palette is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. Live the bronze colors ๐Ÿฅฐ. 

Which 5 pan is the Natasha Denona? It looks beautiful.

@Ashletta216  Itโ€™s shade palette 08. 

@jen81, great bunch of favorites. I just started using the PC Omega cleansing balm a few days ago and am loving it! 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg