cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

Ooohhh!!! The Missha ice mask was sooo good; so good @eshoe @Shosh85!

@itsfi  The EL concealer is so wonderful!

@Ispend2much6, it truly is. I feel like I'm the last person to have tried it. 😂 Or, if not the last, I'm not far from it. It's been on my list for ages but just recently got around to picking it up. I've only used it for spot concealer. May give it a try under the eyes at some point.

I didn’t have much of a chance to try anything new this month due to a big move, but I did pick up Supergoop! Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL to try since I have used and really enjoy Unseen. But I’m living in a very humid climate now and so my skincare might require a bit of adjusting. I’ve been impressed with it so far! It’s been really perfect as just a single final step in my skincare, I think it’ll work exactly as I hoped it would.

So many Supergoop products on my list, and you've just added another one @alexasteph 😂 Want to give Supergoop! Daily Dose Vitamin C Serum with SPF 40 1.0 oz/ 30 mL a try too! Can't have too much SPF, I suppose... 

That's my favorite sunscreen hands down @alexasteph 

I use BB Cream, Overnight Mask, and Micellar Water in the summer. These are available from Natures Bloom. It is a company where you can purchase natural cosmetics.

Five favorites for this month:

1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg

Expected 💖 MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Terracotta 

Rerun 💞 rms beauty Mini Living Luminzer Glow Face & Body Powder 0.14oz / 4g 

Wintery-treat perfect for summer💙 The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Gemstone Perfume Oil 

Unexpected ❣️ ILIA Lip Wrap Overnight Treatment 0.34 oz/ 10 mL 

The 💗 I have been waiting for, Clé de Peau’s Concealer

Oh my gosh... @eshoe I totally forgot in all the cream blush releases of the summer that I bought and loved the Merit!  Thanks for giving me a boot in the butt to pull it out tomorrow!

You did, @missjeanie!?! Which one(s) did you buy? I would like to branch out more, but the ease (ahem, laziness) of my routine sometimes always steers me back to the Merit.

@eshoe I have all but one of the Tower 28, I picked up the Merit in Raspberry I believe, bought two of the Glossier Cloud Paints to try out, I still have a Stilla Convertible Colour that I'm working on, I got one of the LYS triangle ones as well... but my favourite that I can't seem to put down.... the Melt blush in Honey Thief.  I'm really hoping they release more shades.  I've got a few more that are peaking my curiosity too... may bring a couple more home in the next month or two

Melt blush in Honey Thief going on my to-do list now, @missjeanie 👍🏼 Thank you for the recommendation!

Loves these categories @eshoe! Ditto'ing @lnum on the Ilia lip mask...

The promo was so good@GeorginaBT! I didn’t need another lip mask…but now I do😂 It’s so nourishing 💕

@eshoe You may have just made me NEED that lip wrap. 😐

It was my second try with it that nudged it towards a love, @lnum.  It is so helpful to be able to try before you buy!

12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg

I’ve been keeping things very simple lately mostly cause my energy levels have been low, which developed into me wanting to play with my natural curl pattern which then developed into a whole endeavour to coax my hair to be as naturally wavy as possible.  I’ve really been enjoying the Oribe curl by définition cream.  I apply it to my super wet hair after a conditioning cream and let it air dry and it’s so far the only product that seems to keep my hair from frizzing with no crunch throughout this mini project.  
i absolutely adore the Kosas lip oils!   It’s been a lot for me not to buy more.  I purged half my lipstick collection in May after my mom passed away to reduce the load my loved ones would have to get rid of if something were to happen to me.  I don’t miss anything even though I maybe should have waited til the shock wore off?  it was something to do to keep busy.  No regrets and im enjoying the extra space thé purge created.  Maybe I’ll buy just one more lip oil.  They’re sooo hydrating and creamily slippery on the lips.  
The selfless by Hyram Niacinamide &maracuja was an impulse buy I’ve been glad I made.  It’s a beautiful lightweight cream to gel with no discernable scent.  It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and slightly tacky.  It’s likely a coincidence that when I started using this my skin started feeling healthier cause wearing it coincides with me starting to wear masks less often, but I’m hooked for now. 🙂 

Oribe Curl Gelée for Shine and Definition 8.5 oz/ 250 mL   

Sending all the love and positive energy your way @heartsmyface ❤️

@heartsmyface My deepest sympathies to you and your family. 

@heartsmyface , my deepest condolences 💔

Glad to see you back on the boards.

I'm so sorry to read that your Mom passed away just after your Dad, @heartsmyface. I hope you're doing ok.

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg